Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kamil Szeremeta: I've Been Waiting For This, I Will Upset Jaime Munguia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kamil Szeremeta: I've Been Waiting For This, I Will Upset Jaime Munguia

Former world title challenger Kamil Szeremeta (21-1, 5 KOs) will step in to face Jaime Munguia (36-0, 29 KOs) in a 12-round bout for the WBO Intercontinental middleweight championship. The fight will take place on Saturday, June 19 at The University of Texas at El Paso's Don Haskins Center and will be streamed live exclusively on DAZN worldwide, excluding Mexico, beginning at 12:30 p.m. PT/1:30 p.m. MDT/3:30 p.m. ET.
    [Click Here To Read More]

will u give him the hump? (get it kamil)

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Former world title challenger Kamil Szeremeta (21-1, 5 KOs) will step in to face Jaime Munguia (36-0, 29 KOs) in a 12-round bout for the WBO Intercontinental middleweight championship. The fight will take place on Saturday, June 19 at The University of Texas at El Paso's Don Haskins Center and will be streamed live exclusively on DAZN worldwide, excluding Mexico, beginning at 12:30 p.m. PT/1:30 p.m. MDT/3:30 p.m. ET.
      [Click Here To Read More]
      He made Golovkin look like a prime George Foreman in their fight. Look for Munguia to KO him in 6 rounds

Comment

GGG didn't want Munguia so instead his leftovers will fight. Sad state of affairs.

Comment

Even if he outboxes Munguia the whole fight, he'll never get the victory! Look at the Hogan fight... Munguia will bw protected until Oscar feeds him to GGG.
          nino brown21 nino brown21 likes this.

Comment

GGG signed to fight Munguia and a state athletic commission prevented it from happening.

Dont forget that when presenting the insane narrative that GGG ducked Munguia.

Originally posted by aaronbnb View Post
            GGG didn't want Munguia so instead his leftovers will fight. Sad state of affairs.
            eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
              GGG signed to fight Munguia and a state athletic commission prevented it from happening.

Munguía may have not beaten GGG back in 2017, but it was a win win situation for GBP as the intermediate for the rematch. Munguía was FRESHER, stronger, was given the full 160. That’s a bigger X Factor in GGG taking more damage than the 154 2 year and last lost absence from Martirosyan. If Munguía could land at least 6 defining punches on GGG, even if he himself could get stopped, it could’ve hindered GGG in prep for the Canelo rematch. When GGG gets hurt, he somehow ditched the scene. Loeffler begged for the commission as well as industry to have stopped that fight since it would’ve always benefited GBP.

Comment

Munguia by KO.

Comment

What's your point? That was years ago and GGG replaced him with Vanes lolol. Me being conspiracy theorist, I think that insane decision by NSAC was secretly tolerated or applauded by team GGG. They sanction everything but that one fight. Hmmm

Comment

What year was that again?

Comment

Working...
                    X