Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Diaz: I'm Moving Up A Weight Class, Challenging Tough Opponent A Lot Of People Turned Down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joseph Diaz: I'm Moving Up A Weight Class, Challenging Tough Opponent A Lot Of People Turned Down

There was something appealing to Joseph 'JoJo' Diaz about facing the division's perceived boogeyman, even without the stakes being raised. The fact that an interim title is now at stake for his showdown with Javier Fortuna only sweetens the pot, as a win only expands his future options.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Why would Diaz ever think to drop back down unless it's against Loma. He will be stronger at 135. There's Fortuna, Haney, Cryan Garcia, Lopez and Davis. Those are big fights with big money

Comment

Fortuna is the epitome of high-risk, low-reward!

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
        Why would Diaz ever think to drop back down unless it's against Loma. He will be stronger at 135. There's Fortuna, Haney, Cryan Garcia, Lopez and Davis. Those are big fights with big money
        HAHAHAHA!

Ryan Garcia: I’m coming back with a vengeance, picking Logan Paul to KO Floyd Mayweather
        5 days ago

https://www.badlefthook.com/2021/6/6...xing-news-2021

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          Fortuna is the epitome of high-risk, low-reward!
          And this is the EXACT reason why MMA will outlast boxing.

Comment

Hopefully hes overcome some of his personal issues and prepares well for this fight as it's a great opportunity for him to put himself in contention with the top lightweights.

if this is a case of lack of discipline then eventually hes going to have to reap what he sows as Fortuna is no cakewalk. Same could be said about tanks little 5ft ass. His lack of discipline has forced him to go to a division he has no business in either. They're going to eventually run into the elite in those divisions and get themselves ktfo. These ain't emaciated leo Santa Cruzs or one eyed tevin farmers anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

Just like the Atari 2600, Dreamcast, xbox, ipad, cell phones etc. spelled the end of computers LOL ...you sound like the kind of investor i'm looking for.

Boxing will outlast all of us!

Comment

Much easier to call shots when you have a monopoly!

Comment

Good fight that I'm really looking forward to, close to 50/50 imo

Comment

MMA fans are just to nerdy and suburban
                    LeOoze LeOoze likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X