Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nakathila: I Can Knock Out Anyone At 130; I'm Going To Destroy Shakur Stevenson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nakathila: I Can Knock Out Anyone At 130; I'm Going To Destroy Shakur Stevenson

Jeremiah Nakathila calmly promised Thursday to produce a huge upset Saturday night. The unknown Namibian contender is very confident in his power, so much that he believes he'll knock out Shakur Stevenson in their 12-round, 130-pound championship match. ESPN will televise their fight for the WBO interim junior lightweight title as the main event of a doubleheader from Virgin Hotels Las Vegas (10 p.m. EDT).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Shakur, stay focused! Big tings a gwan! Don't fumble on the one! Get this "W", and move on! Oscar Valdez MAN UP!
    Joeboxeo Joeboxeo likes this.

Comment

Shakur Stevenson intends to demand Oscar Valdez fight next

“I’m going right to Top Rank, I’m going on TV, I’m calling him out — it’s directly, be prepared. After that fight I’m going to Top Rank, I’m gonna sit down, and whatever they got to say they gonna say but I’m gonna tell them for a fact that me and Valdez need to happen next. Get Valdez on the phone, whatever they gotta do, I’m ready to fight, ain’t nothing else to it.”

https://www.badlefthook.com/2021/6/1...xing-news-2021
      Joeboxeo Joeboxeo likes this.

Comment

Low Key is the bigger guy and he can crack. The southpaw Shakur is still a little bit green, but he's just too good, too smart and too fast for Nakathila.

Fearless by wide UD

Comment

Are we expecting Shakur KO2 or is it a competitive fight? These African fighters are such a mixed bag.

Comment

It’s nice to see boxers with balls.

Comment

Working...
            X