Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Shakur Stevenson, Jeremiah Nakathila - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Shakur Stevenson, Jeremiah Nakathila - Face To Face at Final Presser

Stevenson, Nakathila Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Shakur Stevenson doesn't know much about Saturday's opponent, Namibian puncher Jeremiah Nakathila, but don't expect him to step off the gas. Stevenson (15-0, 8 KOs), a former WBO featherweight world champion, will battle Nakathila (21-1, 17 KOs) for the vacant WBO interim junior lightweight world title at The Theater at Virgin Hotels Las Vegas. (photos by Mikey Williams)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Talk about a fight with zero promotion....

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
      Talk about a fight with zero promotion....
      There hasn't been much about it. My brother asked if Nakathila had a chance because ESPN posted a story about the fight on their website and I told him not likely but there hasn't been alot of buzz about it for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post

There hasn't been much about it. My brother asked if Nakathila had a chance because ESPN posted a story about the fight on their website and I told him not likely but there hasn't been alot of buzz about it for sure.
        I’ll be watching of course but I am starting to suspect that ESPN has heavily reduced the purse money for arum. Wouldn’t surprise me if arum had to find another home. Should approach showtime....that would really fix the problem in American boxing and bring the two major camps to one network

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

I’ll be watching of course but I am starting to suspect that ESPN has heavily reduced the purse money for arum. Wouldn’t surprise me if arum had to find another home. Should approach showtime....that would really fix the problem in American boxing and bring the two major camps to one network
          That would be AWESOME Showtime would run the boxing world at that point and all other promoters would have to come there for the big fights.
          Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post

That would be AWESOME Showtime would run the boxing world at that point and all other promoters would have to come there for the big fights.
            Bingo!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

A smile is worth a thousand words

Comment

Shakur Stevenson can be the best at 130lb & 135lb divisions but he stinks out the joint. Nothing but unanimous decisions wins and that doesn’t translate to be a boxing star.

Top Rank was the biggest mistake he did, arum will not risk his Mexican fan friendly fighters against Shakur yet.

Comment

That dude looks like Errol Spence in those first 2 pics.

Comment

Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
                    Shakur Stevenson can be the best at 130lb & 135lb divisions but he stinks out the joint. Nothing but unanimous decisions wins and that doesn’t translate to be a boxing star.

Top Rank was the biggest mistake he did, arum will not risk his Mexican fan friendly fighters against Shakur yet.
                    Not like the brothas are in a rush to fight Stevenson either. They're actually the less likely to fight him. If herring fights valdez whixh i think he will. I see stevenson fighting berchalt next

Comment

Working...
                    X