Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo To Montiel: I Want The Power, I'll Show You What I Do With The Power

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo To Montiel: I Want The Power, I'll Show You What I Do With The Power

WBC middleweight world champion Jermall Charlo is hoping his upcoming challenger, Juan Macias Montiel, brings on the power when they collide next Saturday night, June 19, from the Toyota Center in Houston.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This fight is shameful for Charlo, he does all that barking but continues to fight nobody in the division. He is fighting a guy who beat the corpse of Kirkland, as if that means anything these days. Showtime has fallen so far. It's sad to see what they allow on the network.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
      This fight is shameful for Charlo, he does all that barking but continues to fight nobody in the division. He is fighting a guy who beat the corpse of Kirkland, as if that means anything these days. Showtime has fallen so far. It's sad to see what they allow on the network.
      Who would you like him to fight next ?

Comment

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post

Who would you like him to fight next ?
        Andrade, anybody in the actual top 10. This is a big step backwards from Derevyanchenko

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
          I agree about Jermall. I was impressed when he defeated Deveryenchenko in a gut-check fight but he goes back down the path of Heiland and Centeno with this opponent.

As for Showtime, they put on alot of good content and it's the general nature of the boxing landscape these days where many fighters would rather talk and pad their resumes while still getting paid.

Comment

This is a complete dogchit fight that shouldn't even be sanctioned.

Comment

He shows what he does when he fights C class mismatch PBC fighters lol

Comment

I'm not counting montiel out from the get go . fugh it if they wanna bang let them bang til one of em gets knocked out , better entertainment for us anyways . thumbs up

Comment

Man boxing is a fu.cking joke sometimes

Comment

Y’all the same ones praisin canelo for his whack ass fights, it takes 2 to tango charlo want that smoke

Comment

Working...
                    X