Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrey Fedosov Willing To Face Ruiz, Whyte, Parker, Martin, Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andrey Fedosov Willing To Face Ruiz, Whyte, Parker, Martin, Ortiz

After his first round stoppage win of former world amateur champion Mahammadrasul Majidov on April 17th, Andrey Fedosov wants to fight the top heavyweights in the world.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fedesov can bang. I remember him running thru the boxcino tourney. He's been around a minute (think he fought Lance Mount Whitaker back in the day), always wonder why he never had another big fight after the Jennings loss.

Anyway, I'd like to see him in against a guy like Jermaine Franklin or Zhilei Zhang.
    landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
      Fedesov can bang. I remember him running thru the boxcino tourney. He's been around a minute (think he fought Lance Mount Whitaker back in the day), always wonder why he never had another big fight after the Jennings loss.

Anyway, I'd like to see him in against a guy like Jermaine Franklin or Zhilei Zhang.
      I always considered him a C+ fighter. Will beat all the journeymen but lose when moving to the next level. Like Eric Molina & Chris Arreola but he won’t get anywhere near a title shot.
      Last edited by joe strong; 06-10-2021, 04:51 PM.

Comment

I would like to see him fight Rudenko or Kiladze. Let me see him beat another fighter as good if not better than Dawejko…

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post

I always considered him a C+ fighter. Will beat all the journeymen but lose when moving to the next level. Like Eric Molina & Chris Arreola but he won’t get anywhere near a title shot.
          I won't disagree with that, I rate him about a B-/C+ but he has some decent pop in his gloves. I think he can beat a Jermaine Franklin however, Zhang may get him out of there but it would have some fireworks and someone probably getting sparked.

I love Dawejko, he's tough as nails but he doesn't fight back quite as much as he used to. Heck, he was lucky to get the decision against Rodney Hernandez a few years ago.
          ​​​​​

Comment

Would like to see Fedosov get a good fight, all the suggestions in here are solid
            landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

I would like that Ortiz fight. He is solid enough we would see what these two have in them. Otherwise, a rumble against Pulev or let Martin line him up would fun.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post

Yeah, the ending of Friday Night Fights on ESPN. He was so much better than any of those club fighters.

Comment

Working...
                X