Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Gervonta Davis Putting in Work For Mario Barrios Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Gervonta Davis Putting in Work For Mario Barrios Clash

Gervonta Davis Workout Photos Gallery - Four-time world champion Gervonta "Tank" Davis held a media workout in Las Vegas Wednesday as he approaches his showdown against WBA Super Lightweight Champion Mario "El Azteca" Barrios which headlines a SHOWTIME PPV Saturday, June 26 from the award-winning State Farm Arena in Atlanta in a Premier Boxing Champions event. (photos by Esther Lin, Mayweather Promotions)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Cant wait - this mismatch is must see event!! Davis set to make history against the next coming of Mexican all time great Julio Cesar Chavez Sr - Mario Barrios!! And at the bargain price of $70…how could u miss it this sure fire war!

Comment

I'm not one for throwing out "bum" this and "hypejob" that, but damn... I fully get why ya'll call him Stank Davis.
      IRONCHINHAGLER IRONCHINHAGLER likes this.

Comment

Lol like clockwork....clockwork I tell you lol....every time there is a post about a black American fighter out comes the alt right peanut gallery to spew hatred on them....are there ANY black American fighters you klansmen like???

Comment

Photos: Gervonta Davis ducks all the champions from 130-140 and prepares to fight some bum on PBC’s roster
          IRONCHINHAGLER IRONCHINHAGLER likes this.

Comment

Fact is no matter who Tank fights somebody is gonna hate on him. He knocks out Gamboa and got no credit. He knocks out Leo and got no credit. He steps up in weight and fights a undefeated title holder 2 weight classes above his weight class and I'll be damned if he ain't cherry picking. Some of you ****ers should log out cause you dont like boxing. You like a solid ***** fest.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
              Fact is no matter who Tank fights somebody is gonna hate on him. He knocks out Gamboa and got no credit. He knocks out Leo and got no credit. He steps up in weight and fights a undefeated title holder 2 weight classes above his weight class and I'll be damned if he ain't cherry picking. Some of you ****ers should log out cause you dont like boxing. You like a solid ***** fest.
              why are these fights good though? gamboa? was shot to pieces. tiny unranked santa cruz? barrios is not good. he completely robbed akhmedov and hes also not a real title holder. taylor is. best you can say is that was one really bad fight and he is a lot better than that but when you are resorting to arguments like that it kinda proves he is not fighting good fighters. if he had fought loma i dont see how anyone would say hes cherry picking. did people say that about lopez?

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                Lol like clockwork....clockwork I tell you lol....every time there is a post about a black American fighter out comes the alt right peanut gallery to spew hatred on them....are there ANY black American fighters you klansmen like???
                you seem to be going in the opposite direction and defending any and every single fight even if it is bad. if you think this fight is good then give your reasons. jermell charlo is in a very good fight, spence is in a very good fight, wilder as well.that doesnt make tank vs barrios a good fight. its not. if you saw barrios vs akhmedov you would see this guy is really bad. akhmedov had like 8 fights and dominated the fight besides the knockdowns. like i said in another post you could say that gift was just a bad night, a learning experience, etc...but why is tank fighting someone whose only fight against a legit opponent was when he looked like total sh-it and should have lost? why not fight a zepeda or prograis? proven guys. barrios is not proven. he might be good...but based on all data points he is not.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
                  i know Davis is the real deal and like him…its his opponents that suck!! Credit for ko of old past it gimpy Gamboa and old past it pillow-fisted LSC…cmon Bro - u cant b serious. Nobody expected anything but Davis Kos in those fights. Just like this Barrios(who won a VACANT title)fight - he is the clear favorite and expected to ko the average Barrios - who has no notable wins and is nothing special skill wise. And Davis already fought at 135 previous to fighting LSC…its not like he actually jumping up 2 weight divisions to fight one of the best at jww…Barrios rated # 10 jww by Boxingscene. Davis gets hate bc he dont want to risk that 0 and is fighting another ppv main event mismatch. Nobody is picking Barrios…r u?

Comment

Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
                    i know Davis is the real deal and like him…its his opponents that suck!! Credit for ko of old past it gimpy Gamboa and old past it pillow-fisted LSC…cmon Bro - u cant b serious. Nobody expected anything but Davis Kos in those fights. Just like this Barrios(who won a VACANT title)fight - he is the clear favorite and expected to ko the average Barrios - who has no notable wins and is nothing special skill wise. And Davis already fought at 135 previous to fighting LSC…its not like he actually jumping up 2 weight divisions to fight one of the best at jww…Barrios rated # 10 jww by Boxingscene. Davis gets hate bc he dont want to risk that 0 and is fighting another ppv main event mismatch. Nobody is picking Barrios…r u?
                    No I'm not picking Barrios. My point is very few people on here give the kid credit for anything. The bold is the anomaly. He has talent and a mean streak like very few in the game nowadays. Yeah I'd love to see him against the likes of Teo and Haney. I'm not sure about Lomo until I see his next outing I'm wondering when he will get old overnight honestly. I personally am a fan of Tank I see what he is capable of and I'll say Barrios isnt a bad fight when moving a weight class to test the waters.

Comment

Working...
                    X