Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis-Mario Barrios: Showtime Pay-Per-View Price Set At $74.99 For Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis-Mario Barrios: Showtime Pay-Per-View Price Set At $74.99 For Card

The next Showtime Pay-Per-View event Gervonta Davis will headline is set at the same price as his previous PPV appearance on that platform. BoxingScene.com has confirmed that the price for the four-fight show featuring Davis and Mario Barrios in the 12-round main event June 26 has been set at $74.99.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 06-17-2021, 10:02 AM.

Mayweather vs Paul was $49.99
    Ruiz vs Arreola was $49.99

If you are going to decrease the price, drop it to that price point. But going from $75 to $70 does what exactly? You are better off just leaving it at $75 at that point. No one that wasn't going to purchase the fight for $75 will all of a sudden purchase for $70.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
      Mayweather vs Paul was $49.99
      Ruiz vs Arreola was $49.99

If you are going to decrease the price, drop it to that price point. But going from $75 to $70 does what exactly? You are better off just leaving it at $75 at that point. No one that wasn't going to purchase the fight for $75 will all of a sudden purchase for $70.
      What does the price matter? Haymonites say Davis is a superstar and the face of boxing. Even Ellerbe says so

Comment

I guess they didn’t hear the news....”PPV is dead”, the “American Takeover” himself said so.....

Comment

$70 for a fight I probably won't even bother streaming...

At this rate is it any wonder that MMA is starting to take over?

Comment

"Uzbekistan’s Akhmedov (8-1, 7 KOs) is set to square off against Argenis Mendez (25-6-3, 12 KOs, 1 NC), of Yonkers, New York, in a 12-round WBA super lightweight elimination match."

How does Mendez get an elimination bout, coming off a loss to Richardson Hitchins, who only had 11 fights himself? Not trying to throw shade on Hitchins (Brooklyn Stand Up)! Mendez is not even ranked in the WBA's Top 15! WBA is the worst!
            GreatMalenko GreatMalenko likes this.

Comment

Mismatch should b on Showtime….Davis v Prograis would get my $70! Probably wont risk that 0.
              charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Yea, I’m going to pay to watch Tank fight a NOBODY. He should’ve fighting 130-135 A BIG NAME.

Comment

On a way to another ca. 100k PPV "success"...

Comment

Originally posted by dannnnn View Post
                    $70 for a fight I probably won't even bother streaming...

At this rate is it any wonder that MMA is starting to take over?
                    Ive been watching boxing since 82....70? we all know we are all streaming things for free on Sunday mornings now and have been for a few years....

Comment

Working...
                    X