Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo vs. Juan Macias Montiel Sanctioned For WBC "Freedom Belt"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo vs. Juan Macias Montiel Sanctioned For WBC "Freedom Belt"

On June 19th, WBC middleweight champion Jermall Charlo will defend his title against top rated contender Juan Macias Montiel, in the main event of a Showtime card from the Toyota Center in Houston, Texas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fight sucks, WBC sucks....

Comment

The sanctioning bodies sure love creating new belts.
      NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

It must be the freedom to defend the title against sub-par competition, over and over.....

Comment

Horrible idea. What if this fight is an upset and Monciel runs off with this Juneteenth belt and then just sells it at a pawn shop? Bad idea.

Comment

I think it's a good thing because after all, African Americans has been very good to the WBC over the years and have made them piss load of money in the process. So therefore, they owe that particular demographic something.
            Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
              I think it's a good thing because after all, African Americans has been very good to the WBC over the years and have made them piss load of money in the process. So therefore, they owe that particular demographic something.
              cmon Bro - u very knowledgeable- any belt other than the legit belt is a crock. Just being used as a attention getting farce for a pathetic mismatch of a main event. “Good thing”? Where is the green/red belt for cinco de mayo for all the Hispanic fighters who have made the corrupt WBC craploads of $.

Comment

Is Mauricio laundering tainted leather? Weird Belt Company?
                Last edited by Corelone; 06-10-2021, 12:00 PM.
                IRONCHINHAGLER IRONCHINHAGLER likes this.

Comment

Belts, Belts, Belts...More fck'ing belts

Comment

It's amazing how Jermall supposedly can't get any good fights, but Jermell is about to unify and has ko'd 3 fighters in the top 10 of his division(the only man in boxing to have done that). I like Jermell, but I have no respect for Jermall.

Comment

Working...
                    X