Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis: Always Ready To Break My Opponents, I Just Keep Coming In All My Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis: Always Ready To Break My Opponents, I Just Keep Coming In All My Fights

Even as he rises to stardom, Gervonta 'Tank' Davis and his team insist that the sport has yet to see him at his absolute best. The insistence is that the right opponent has yet to bring that out of him, a dynamic which figures to come into play in his next fight. The unbeaten WBA junior lightweight champ will move up two weight divisions, where he meets secondary WBA junior welterweight titlist Mario Barrios (26-0, 17KOs). The bout takes place June 26, live on Showtime Pay-Per-View from State Farm Arena in Atlanta, Georgia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Barrios 1st, then cryn ryan Garcia. Lets get it!

Comment

Originally posted by 3onethatruth View Post
      Barrios 1st, then cryn ryan Garcia. Lets get it!
      Nah, Prograis next!

Comment

That style only works vs smaller opponents.

I can't see Tank or Teo being able to use their style against the bigger guys at 140 that are also fast like Subriel Matias, Taylor, or even Russell.
        Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

Feather-fisted can after can.

Comment

Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
            26 fights, 17 KOs! Barrios is not feather-fisted!

Comment

Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
              just like clenelo

Comment

Good to see him focused and training. I wonder how the added weight will be for him since he had a history of coming in too heavy. Will it make him lethargic or will it effect his speed or stamina? Time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  26 fights, 17 KOs! Barrios is not feather-fisted!
                  u have looked at his record? easy to ko cans and nobodys. Who of note has he Ko’d? Is anybody predicting anything other than a Davis ko? Another pathetic Pbc ppv main event mismatch. Lucky for “Barrios “ he is blessed with that Hispanic last name….Pbc formula for Davis - lineup the overmatched pillow-fisted Hispanic fighters(Lsc, Gamboa, and now this Can)…scared to risk that 0!
                  Last edited by IRONCHINHAGLER; 06-10-2021, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                    just like clenelo
                    other than GGG - cant really argue with that.

Comment

Working...
                    X