Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Unsure Of How Weight Will Feel 'Until I'm In There With A Full Blown 140'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Unsure Of How Weight Will Feel 'Until I'm In There With A Full Blown 140'

The heaviest that Gervonta 'Tank' Davis has weighed for a pro fight was 135 1/2 pounds, though in a situation where he was the much bigger man in the ring.
    [Click Here To Read More]

oh no scary times for tank!

Comment

This ninja lying he walk around at 160 who is he foolin

Comment

140 is better for him because he isn't disciplined enough to stay at 130 or 135 and fight healthy, he would just duck everyone from other promotional outfit at 140 like he did through 130/135. Would be name dropping and clout chasing anyone that he isn't going to fight, and then pick some random guy to fight. I see all the "Oh Barrios is tough" posts but why? Because of his height? Has that ever matter in boxing?

Comment

Well you're going in with a "full blown jr. welterweight" on June 26th! I'm not sure that was a wise decision, but I'm sure cutting to 130 was brutal! !35 might have been a better place to stay, for at least this year! Anyway, 140lb. is a loaded division in PBC, so I hope you're ready! Let's Get It!

Free Shojohon Ergashev! PBC, bring back Brandun Lee and Gary Antuanne Russell ASAP!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            Well you're going in with a "full blown jr. welterweight" on June 26th! I'm not sure that was a wise decision, but I'm sure cutting to 130 was brutal! !35 might have been a better place to stay, for at least this year! Anyway, 140lb. is a loaded division in PBC, so I hope you're ready! Let's Get It!

Free Shojohon Ergashev! PBC, bring back Brandun Lee and Gary Antuanne Russell ASAP!!!
            Pbc definitely has real stars for him to fight and if he is impressive against barrios then he should push hard for Josh Taylor and go undisputed

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

Pbc definitely has real stars for him to fight and if he is impressive against barrios then he should push hard for Josh Taylor and go undisputed
              If Taylor stays @ 140, he's fighting Catterall. If he stays beyond that, he's fighting Teofimo Lopez! I think Tank vs. Prograis is much more likely IF TANK BEATS BARRIOS! Now if Matias becomes the IBF Champ, I could see Tank fighting Matias, and THAT WOULD BE FIRE!

Prograis: I Hope Tank Beats Barrios Convincingly, Gains Confidence To Face Me

​​​​​​https://www.boxingscene.com/prograis...ace-me--157961

Tank Davis Loves Regis Prograis Fight – Says Leonard Ellerbe

https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-new...ellerbe/178986

Last edited by Bronx2245; 06-10-2021, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Tank isnt fighting Taylor or any of the elite 140lbers like regis,ramirez or zepeda anytime soon,if ever....so why not give us a GREAT fight everyone would anticipate like Tank vs Loma?? Cant see why that cant happen next as lomas always embraced that fight.
                Last edited by Sctrojan; 06-10-2021, 08:46 AM.

Comment

I wanted to not like Tank because hes kind of an ******* but really he is probably the best at 130-135, just needs to prove it. I guess this lets him prove it in a way but I would rather he fight the guys at 135 before moving up permanently.

140 will atleast tell us if he only had power from a size advantage from draining down or if hes legit and it carries up
                  Last edited by elfag; 06-10-2021, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X