Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaime Munguia Finishes Up Camp, Feels Strong and On Weight For Szeremeta

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jaime Munguia Finishes Up Camp, Feels Strong and On Weight For Szeremeta

Jaime Munguia closed the strong stage of his preparation on Tuesday in Temoaya, State of Mexico, and exhibited great physical and boxing form to get into the ring on Saturday, June 19, in El Paso, Texas. Munguia will defend his WBO middleweight Intercontinental championship, in a contest being carried by DAZN and TV Azteca.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The writer is delusional if he thinks Golden Boy is going to put Mungia anywhere near Andrade. They won't even let him spar Andrade let alone fight him.

Comment

I love this fighter but I dont see him beating a slick fast style at the top level. I feel like he wins by being a size bully with his power overwhelming them.

Comment

I would love to see Munguia get torn apart by Boo Boo Andrade! Now vs GGG he may have a chance due to decline that Gennady has shown over the last few fights, though it would still be a war of attrition. Personally I want him to go see Demetrius first and foremost, both are still very young and proud of their 0’s.

Comment

Pretty sure he'll be fed to golovkin. Would be a good fight for both

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
            I would love to see Munguia get torn apart by Boo Boo Andrade! Now vs GGG he may have a chance due to decline that Gennady has shown over the last few fights, though it would still be a war of attrition. Personally I want him to go see Demetrius first and foremost, both are still very young and proud of their 0’s.
            I would love to see this fight too, but I would be inclined to lean towards munguia more now to be fair, Andrade looked more than average in his last fight against Liam Williams who is far from top tier himself, so whilst I wouldn't count out Andrade completely from that fight, as his awkward style is hard to deal with for a lot of fighters, something tells me he's gonna get found out before he can secure the top fights he craves
            NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

Munguia has had 36 fights and he's now fighting Szeremeta, no step up.

Comment

Working...
              X