Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sources: Mayweather-Paul PPV is Projected To Generate at Least 1 Million Buys Domestically

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sources: Mayweather-Paul PPV is Projected To Generate at Least 1 Million Buys Domestically

As many had expected, Sunday's pay-per-view exhibition fight, between five division champion Floyd Mayweather and social media star Logan Paul, did big business.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Not shocked, of course over 1 mil idiots exist. Bet majority was pissed off afterwards. This does not help Boxing at all despite what the defenders of these youtubers try to argue.

Comment

Likewise, it didn't hurt none that Showtime slashed the price down to $49.95 also.

Comment

Not surprised. I think most people employing common sense predicted this.

Now we have to get the obligatory spamming where posters that hate Floyd claim the number is fake or some other nonsense.

Comment

That’s entertainment....

Comment

Either way one wants to look at Floyd did walk away with shitload full of money and that's not even including the global rights from the PPV buys such as Skysports. It's because 'Money' May is a huge box office attraction.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Not surprised. I think most people employing common sense predicted this.

Now we have to get the obligatory spamming where posters that hate Floyd claim the number is fake or some other nonsense.
              They will come with some sht bet on it.

The irony in the biggest mouths against in here were all over the forum 5 minutes after it finished, they ALL watched lol, Im a fan of Floyd and all I saw were highlights I still haven't seen the entire thing, but the haters have lol .

Comment

Not that big of a number. PPV was only $50

Comment

This is impossible....someone is lying, it’s a conspiracy! I thought “PPV was dead”??????

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

They will come with some sht bet on it.

The irony in the biggest mouths against in here were all over the forum 5 minutes after it finished, they ALL watched lol, Im a fan of Floyd and all I saw were highlights I still haven't seen the entire thing, but the haters have lol .
                    Yeah. Lot of posters hate Floyd more than they like the sport. They convince themselves “this is the one” he is going to lose and they are desperate to see it. So they lie and say they are not going to buy it.

Comment

Working...
                    X