Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stevenson Prepares For Nakathila, But Wants Bigger And Tougher Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Stevenson Prepares For Nakathila, But Wants Bigger And Tougher Fights

By Corey Erdman - From an early age, Shakur Stevenson craved competition. As the story goes, from the time he was a toddler he and his grandfather Wali Moses watched fight tapes together every morning right after breakfast. As a boxing coach, Wali would critique the fighters on the screen, and Shakur would imitate what he saw, shadowboxing throughout the house.
    [Click Here To Read More]

One of the finest and slickest boxers alive

Comment

Hes probably gonna have to put on a performance like hankey did against linares. This guy is trouble.

Comment

I just can't watch Stevenson fight unless I mute the tv. The level of cheerleading nuthugging that the ESPN crew heeps on him is something I haven't seen since Jim Lampley.

Comment

What happened between Shakur and Andre Ward?

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
            What happened between Shakur and Andre Ward?
            Probably the Mentor doing his job and the Mentee thinking he got all the answers...

Comment

Shakur get off Gervonta nuts and get on mine! He's been a pro for 4 years now and has not stepped up Floyd was champion in 2 against a fighter who was 38-1-1 and had been champion for years. Errol Spence took a while but he had stiff opponents before Kell even Andre Ward took a while but he had decent fights before winning a title. Even Gervonta since you riding him won his title in 3 years 11 months against undefeated Jose Pedraza so step the hell up all I'm saying.

Comment

Bla bla shakur all talk and no action one of the boringest fighter ive ever watched haney and robert easter are in the same boat with hos pillow fist not going nowhere wait till he gets cracked by valdez hes going back down to 126 in a heart beat

Comment

Working...
                X