Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Floyd Mayweather Looked Quite Terrible in Logan Paul Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Floyd Mayweather Looked Quite Terrible in Logan Paul Fight

Promoter Eddie Hearn of Matchroom felt Floyd Mayweather 'looked terrible' in Sunday's exhibition fight with Youtube star Logan Paul. Mayweather, 44-years-old, retired from boxing in 2017 with a perfect 50-0 record after stopping UFC superstar Conor McGregor in ten rounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yeah Eddie you are one to talk
    !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

Eddie don't speak!
      !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

Show him how it’s done then young Edward, you fight Paul next. Now I’d pay money to see that
        !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

He is right, he looked awful, but he got the money, that was the point of the exhibition, not bragging rights as it was billed.

I did notice that there weren't that many people in the stadium watching the fights. The pay-per views is where they made the money.

But yes, Eddie did put Logan and some guy called Ksi on, so he shouldn't be too critical.
          man down man down likes this.

Comment

Regis Prograis to Floyd Mayweather: Please never fight again
            By Scott Christ

Former 140 lb titlist Regis Prograis was not too impressed with what he saw last night on pay-per-view, with a 44-year-old Floyd Mayweather going the eight-round exhibition distance with YouTuber Logan Paul, calling the show an “embarrassment.”

He even took to social media to send a message out, pleading with Mayweather to “never fight again.”

“Dear Floyd Mayweather, please never fight again,” Prograis wrote on Twitter. “You mastered the sport of boxing against elite fighters for over 20 years. You’re one of the greatest fighters to lace up a pair of gloves. Now it’s time to walk away into the sunset and never look back.”

A lot of people seemed to be somehow surprised by the fact that the exhibition was, in fact, an exhibition. Forget sites like ours doing our best for at least a week solid to tell people what they were going to see; Mayweather himself couldn’t have been much more clear in the lead-up to the fight. But people seem to really want to believe for some reason that I’m sure would make for a fascinating study I wouldn’t read.

Anyway, Mayweather still hasn’t had a sanctioned fight since 2017 and probably never will again, but I imagine if someone brings him another truck full of sweet Earth money, he will be open to doing more exhibitions.

https://www.badlefthook.com/2021/6/7...xing-news-2021

Well said Mr. Christ! What were these people expecting?

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
              Show him how it’s done then young Edward, you fight Paul next. Now I’d pay money to see that
              Makes no sense. This is like saying a movie critic needs to make a better movie in order to criticize one.

Comment

I would trash Eddie Hearn for talking about a boxer, but at this point, he probably winning a round against Floyd Mayweather too.

Comment

Phuck off dosser ....just mad because Floyd never let u make money off of him

Comment

This is the Webster’s definition of a jealous, pathetic little man.

Comment

Working...
                    X