Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stephen Fulton: I See Me Wiping Inoue Out Clean, I Will KO Figueroa As Well

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Stephen Fulton: I See Me Wiping Inoue Out Clean, I Will KO Figueroa As Well

Stephen Fulton Jr.'s confidence is climbing through the roof following his unanimous decision win over Angelo Leo earlier this year, a victory that led to the Philadelphia fighter capturing his first world title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Leo had Fulton hurt a couple times but wasn't aware enough to capitalize on it, never made any adjustments and fought kind of stupid. Kehgai had him hurt too I believe but was loading up too much and not putting enough pressure on him. I give Figs a decent little chance of stopping Fulton but Cool Boy will likely win a clear decision. Don't think he has the power to stop Figueroa.

If he wants to move up and fight Navarrete then whys he talking about Inoue and being the bigger man when he'd be going down a division?
    Last edited by YoungManRumble; 06-08-2021, 06:42 AM.

Comment

I rate Fulton I like his punch placement but I don’t see the pop to scare off every fighter. He’s definitely talented and maybe he hasn’t been presented with the opportunities to showcase all his tools but I think (based off his analysis of his skills and others) he made the Leo fight harder than he had too. I know Leo was a prospect but he seemed 1-2 dimensional fighter, straight forward but decent combos. I believe Fulton will beat Fig though.

Comment

Cool boy is a talented boxer but he isnt a power house either. He should focus on sharpening his boxing abilities and not worry so much about a knockout. I think he could beat Figueroa but Monster beats Cool boy easy.

Comment

War "Cool Boy!" Navarette? Nah, you gotta go for Gary Russell Jr.!
          Last edited by Bronx2245; 06-08-2021, 07:47 AM.
          SimpleTouchee SimpleTouchee likes this.

Comment

Inoue is a generational talent. You are just another decent slick boxer with below average power. Inoue would find a way to shut off your lights .

Comment

I think Fulton would have some success during the early rounds. Inoue would eventually figure him out and stop him. I don’t think he has the power to keep Inoue away from him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jwil20 View Post
                I rate Fulton I like his punch placement but I don’t see the pop to scare off every fighter. He’s definitely talented and maybe he hasn’t been presented with the opportunities to showcase all his tools but I think (based off his analysis of his skills and others) he made the Leo fight harder than he had too. I know Leo was a prospect but he seemed 1-2 dimensional fighter, straight forward but decent combos. I believe Fulton will beat Fig though.
                Spot on with how I rate Fulton. I think he punches hard enough but he won't be sparking opponents out like that. I also think he fought Leo like he did because he wanted to and because he thought he could take that risk without worry of getting stopped or swarmed. Figueroa is more dangerous than Leo but also alot more vulnerable.
                Jwil20 Jwil20 likes this.

Comment

Yeah, don't see him stopping Figueroa or Inoue, but those are terrific match ups along with MJ.

Can't wait!

Comment

I remember when there were people who thought Emmanuel Rodriguez would school Inoue.

Comment

Working...
                    X