Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields Set For MMA Debut: I Don't Have Any Nerves, I'm Prepared For This

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields Set For MMA Debut: I Don't Have Any Nerves, I'm Prepared For This

A relentless work effort and desire to perfect her craft has allowed Claressa Shields to achieve as much as she has in the boxing world. That same mindset has been applied to her mixed martial arts debut, and she can't understand why anyone would assume she would approach it any other way.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm actually ashamed to be the first commenter on a Clarissa Shields topic. So I won't bother.

Comment

Get em boo!!! This Elkin chick shouldn't have tried getting at me. That's real love rt there!! Good luck babe!!!

Comment

I don’t particularly care for Shields’ personality, but i have to give her credit for having brass balls. She believes in herself enough to take real challenges. I hope she wins.

Comment

I can’t wait for the sport to be embarrassed twice in a single week.

Comment

Jackson Wink and Holly Holm will have prepared her well.

Let's see what she's got.
            Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
              I can’t wait for the sport to be embarrassed twice in a single week.
              Dude if you hate boxing and the direction the sport is taking do the rest of us a favor on log the f u c k out! You complain more than a woman going through menopause

Comment

Says the person complaining.

Originally posted by Get em up View Post

Dude if you hate boxing and the direction the sport is taking do the rest of us a favor on log the f u c k out! You complain more than a woman going through menopause

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                  Says the person complaining.

That's not a complaint it's a reasonable request. You e made some points and had some really decent posts in the past but I swear you've been on a roll about the bad state of boxing lately and bygod I wont disagree. It's been a damn sight better in the past but this is the sport I love and your constant negativity and complaining shows you have lost the love for the sport.

Since the pandemic started we've got the chance to see fighters that wouldve otherwise never got to fight. We've seen a full unification at 140 between 2 warriors who laid it all out there. We've seen a full unification at 135 if you ask some but if you dont agree with that it's cool because we still saw a young hungry lion knock the possible number 1 guy at the time off the pedestal. We've seen 2 LEGENDS in Mike Tyson and Roy Jones get back in the spotlight and give it 1 more go for their love of the sport. Lighten up a little this sport I love hasn't always loved me back but I'm always hopeful for a better tomorrow
                  Ricardi Ricardi Oldskoolg Oldskoolg like this.

Comment

You forgot to mention the boxing match between “the best ever” and a rando that was competitive.

Sort of put a damper on reasons to be positive.

Originally posted by Get em up View Post

That's not a complaint it's a reasonable request. You e made some points and had some really decent posts in the past but I swear you've been on a roll about the bad state of boxing lately and bygod I wont disagree. It's been a damn sight better in the past but this is the sport I love and your constant negativity and complaining shows you have lost the love for the sport.

Since the pandemic started we've got the chance to see fighters that wouldve otherwise never got to fight. We've seen a full unification at 140 between 2 warriors who laid it all out there. We've seen a full unification at 135 if you ask some but if you dont agree with that it's cool because we still saw a young hungry lion knock the possible number 1 guy at the time off the pedestal. We've seen 2 LEGENDS in Mike Tyson and Roy Jones get back in the spotlight and give it 1 more go for their love of the sport. Lighten up a little this sport I love hasn't always loved me back but I'm always hopeful for a better tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                    X