Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton Expresses Further Frustration With Mayweather-Paul

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton Expresses Further Frustration With Mayweather-Paul

Last week, former two division world champion Ricky Hatton expressed his fury over the exhibition clash between Floyd Mayweather and Youtube star Logan Paul, which took place on Sunday at the Hard Rock Stadium in Miami, Florida.
    [Click Here To Read More]

hatton should be happy floyd is still pretending to be 5'8. that makes hatton almost 5'8 since they were about the same height. take it my man!

Comment

I agree with Hatton fat ass and his son week as hell.

Comment

LOL he called Floyd Mayweather the greatest of all time after he went through a competitive fight with a professional content creator.

HILARIOUS.
        Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

It was an Exhibition, that's all, and Hatton needs to get over it!

Comment

Easy payday for these guys...and good for them....I'm just glad I didn't give them $50 of my money.
            Mason Brown Mason Brown likes this.

Comment

I respect Floyd and at the end of the day every man and woman are their own person and they're gonna do what they want .

Comment

This obese coke head is still mad that he was knocked out in brutal and embarrassing fashion by Floyd. Then it happened again against Pac.
                War Room War Room likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                  LOL he called Floyd Mayweather the greatest of all time after he went through a competitive fight with a professional content creator.

HILARIOUS.
                  He called Mayweather the greatest based on being an unbeaten 5 weight world champion, who beat Pacquiao, Canelo, Corrales, the list goes on.
                  Boxviewer Boxviewer likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchMeIDareYou View Post
                    This obese coke head is still mad that he was knocked out in brutal and embarrassing fashion by Floyd. Then it happened again against Pac.
                    You wouldn't last a round against Hatton even now.

Comment

Working...
                    X