No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Badou Jack Hints That He May Go To Cruiserweight Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Badou Jack Hints That He May Go To Cruiserweight Next

Hard Rock Stadium, Miami, Florida - In a light heavyweight contest, former two division champion Badou Jack (23-3-4, 14 KOs) dropped late-replacement Dervin Colina (15-1, 13 KOs) three times for a stoppage win in the fourth.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think that would be a big mistake, that's a big jump, I think he'd be a non-puncher at 200, wouldn't hold up well, and he'd get easily pushed back, he should retire if he can't get one more big fight at 175.

Comment

What the hell? Why? He's not even a big puncher at 175 and his grind it out style isn't working as well against those big dudes. He needs to stay his a$$ at 175. Rematch vs Browne?
      Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
        What the hell? Why? He's not even a big puncher at 175 and his grind it out style isn't working as well against those big dudes. He needs to stay his a$$ at 175. Rematch vs Browne?

That's the most logical choice if you ask me and honestly would be a fight I'd be interested in

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
          [/B]

That's the most logical choice if you ask me and honestly would be a fight I'd be interested in
          Browne would probably win again, as even before the headbutt....Jack was getting dominated

Comment

Lol that won’t end well for him.

Comment

Bad move by Jack he's not a puncher and those guys come down from 230 to make Cruiserweight I could see him getting knocked out cold.

Comment

Working...
              X