Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrett Hurd: I Felt I Won The Fight, But It Wasn't a Great Performance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jarrett Hurd: I Felt I Won The Fight, But It Wasn't a Great Performance

Miami Hard Rock Stadium, Miami, Florida - Former unified 154-pound champion Jarrett Hurd (24-2, 16 KOs) was shocked when announcer Jimmy Lennon Jr. announced Luis Arias (19-2-1, 9 KOs) as the winner of their ten round contest.
    [Click Here To Read More]

His footwork was so lazy and plodding. He looked like a guy that spent too much time on the couch. Shades of Shannon Briggs there.
    PunchMeIDareYou PunchMeIDareYou likes this.

Comment

Hurd lost hands down to a fighter he was supposed to beat easily. Honestly Hurd hasn't looked great since the Lara win and he pulled that fight out of his @$$
      garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

Hurd has lost his mojo. He looked poorly trained. Didn’t have the power abs couldn’t keep the work rate up. That style he had employed had a short shelf life and he appears to be in decline

Comment

Weight bully spends too long using weight advantage to beat guys rather than fundamentals, is finally forced to move up and can't hack it anymore. Many such cases!

Comment

Hurd is still affected by his dad's loss. It's understandable that he won't be the same again. He needs to heal from the emotional loss. He'll be back!

Comment

Hurd, good he still living with Mom's in the basement so money not an issue right now!

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
                Weight bully spends too long using weight advantage to beat guys rather than fundamentals, is finally forced to move up and can't hack it anymore. Many such cases!
                exactly. hurd looked like a giant MW fighting a WW. he lost to a small powder puff puncher. weight difference is a disgrace
                Last edited by nacho daddy; 06-07-2021, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Hurd's advantage @ 154, was his weight, and his chin! He'll probably do whatever he can to get back to 154, and that probably won't be a good look!

Comment

No one is talking about Arias performance. The guy fought that fight alot like Shawn Porter fights and Hurd knows that was not a legit knockdown. He got bullied and beat up
                    Mario040481 Mario040481 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X