Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Badou Jack Takes Out Dervin Colina in Four Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Badou Jack Takes Out Dervin Colina in Four Rounds

Jack, Colina Fight Photos Gallery - Hard Rock Stadium, Miami, Florida - In a light heavyweight contest, former two division champion Badou Jack (23-3-4, 14 KOs) dropped late-replacement Dervin Colina (15-1, 13 KOs) three times for a stoppage win in the fourth. (photos by Amanda Westcott)
    [Click Here To Read More]

I missed this and the main event. Mostly tuned in to see what Hurd had left...

I saw some clowning of the ref for being too harsh on the b-side in the RBR chat though. Fair to say that was accurate?

Comment

Jack talking about being a cruiserweight is a ridiculous thought. He is getting up there in age why not just call it a day.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
        I missed this and the main event. Mostly tuned in to see what Hurd had left...

I saw some clowning of the ref for being too harsh on the b-side in the RBR chat though. Fair to say that was accurate?
        Yeah mean that ref was being a real dick

Comment

The funniest part is the punches that caused the “stoppage” completely did not land. Colina just quit because he had already been deducted two points so quickly by the over zealous and obviously inexperienced referee.

Comment

Working...
          X