Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather vs. Paul - LIVE Results From Hard Rock Stadium

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather vs. Paul - LIVE Results From Hard Rock Stadium

MIAMI GARDENS, Florida - Dorian Khan Jr. beat up Jonathan Gray for almost two full rounds before Khan's pro debut was stopped Sunday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like how Mayweather is working with kids, newbies, developing his own talent from scratch. It's a long term investment and another stream of income.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
      I like how Mayweather is working with kids, newbies, developing his own talent from scratch. It's a long term investment and another stream of income.
      What you talking about ?

Comment

He is harvesting them, all he is interested in is shaving their pubes so he can glue them to his head and face.

Comment

And finding the stars of tomorrow. I hope to see these kids on both showtime abs FOX so they can get some exposure

Comment

7th round ko by floydie

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post

He is harvesting them, all he is interested in is shaving their pubes so he can glue them to his head and face.

Comment

Working...
              X