Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Colina: Jack Doesn't Know About My Weapons; I'll Make This A Real Complicated Fight For Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Colina: Jack Doesn't Know About My Weapons; I'll Make This A Real Complicated Fight For Him

AVENTURA, Florida - Dervin Colina couldn't say no. The unproven Venezuelan veteran has waited his entire career for this type of opportunity. Even on one week's notice, the 33-year-old Colina believes he is ready to introduce himself to the boxing world by beating Badou Jack on the Floyd Mayweather-Logan Paul undercard Sunday night at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sounds like he has a lot of guts. He doesn't look nice, but he's undersized. Too bad he has to dance with the ugly girl.

Comment

Badou has seen a lot in the ring. He's a veteran now. Unless this Venezuelan guy fights like Qawi, Badou should be able to adjust and take him out

Comment

I hope the Venezuelan wins, jack doesn’t seem like he wants to make a run at a title nor do I think he could win a legit one at this point at his age and wear and tear. Always been fond of up and comers scoring the upset

Comment

Working...
        X