Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arias: Hurd Gets Hit A Lot; I'm Gonna Force Old Hurd To Come Out; He'll Have No Choice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arias: Hurd Gets Hit A Lot; I'm Gonna Force Old Hurd To Come Out; He'll Have No Choice

AVENTURA, Florida - Floyd Mayweather went off of what he saw from Luis Arias in the retired legend's gym, not Arias' past three fights, when Mayweather decided to re-sign Arias to a promotional contract earlier this year. Arias is just thankful that the greatest boxer of this generation still believes in his abilities. Mayweather was largely sold on embarking on a new partnership with Arias, whom his company promoted earlier in Arias' career, after Arias and Mayweather sparred against each other a few times over the winter.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Well, he's right that Hurd gets hit a lot. I've often wondered, during his previous fights, what kind of chin he had. I mean it must be constructed of steel or something. That's why he never needed any defense. He appears to have upped his game lately in that department. So he might continue winning with improved boxing skills. We'll see.

Comment

Working...
    X