Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaime Munguia: I'm Very Happy To Be Fighting In Front Of Fans Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jaime Munguia: I'm Very Happy To Be Fighting In Front Of Fans Again

Jaime Munguia has never been the type to stress over who is standing in the opposite corner on fight night. Of greater concern to the unbeaten Tijuana native is the ability to perform in front of a live audience.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Crushing another can....
    AeroED AeroED likes this.

Comment

I realize there were quite a few issues with finding an opponent but Szeremeta's best wins were probably against an ancient Kassim Ouma and a very limited Alessandro Goddi.

On another note, I wonder why Sulecki backed out the second time. Maybe the injury that caused him to withdrawal the first time hadn't healed? I thought he had a decent enough chance to beat Munguia and it could have been a very good opportunity to propel him to another big fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        Crushing another can....
        It is ot his fault, hater. By the way GGG fought Szeremata so GGG fights bums too ?? Typical Mexican hater.

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post

It is ot his fault, hater. By the way GGG fought Szeremata so GGG fights bums too ?? Typical Mexican hater.
          Yeah, GGG fought a lot a whole lot of bums, crybaby.

Comment

Munguia should fight rocky (fielding) , Chavez jr, yildirim etc you know quality opponents

Comment

Working...
            X