Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chad Johnson: The Charlo Twins 'F---ked Me Up' In Sparring; I'm Nervous As ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chad Johnson: The Charlo Twins 'F---ked Me Up' In Sparring; I'm Nervous As ****

By Keith Idec - AVENTURA, Florida - Chad Johnson knew where he had to go when he struck a deal with Mayweather Promotions to box in an exhibition Sunday night. The six-time Pro Bowl wide receiver traveled to Texas last month to train with two long-reigning champions he befriended many years ago - Jermall Charlo and Jermell Charlo. The former Cincinnati Bengal basically participated in boxing's equivalent to two-a-days with the Charlo twins, each of whom are preparing for world title fights.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 06-05-2021, 11:44 PM.

They are world champions so what do you expect??
    You should have sparred me first.

Comment

''There was no white towel, nothing.''

Even Ocho Cinco knows

Fight fans have gotten soft

Comment

Chad at least gave an honest assessment. Most people give delusional grandeur about how their first boxing experience is going to end.
        Motofan Motofan Slowhand Slowhand like this.

Comment

The title of this article is fu#king hilarious.

Comment

That was f…..n hilarious! True honesty

Comment

Why is this the headline story on boxingscene?

Comment

I love Chad, he is so f@cking unapologetically honest, LOL!!!!!
                edpboxing edpboxing Motofan Motofan like this.

Comment

Never heard of him but I already like him. He´s obviously not a boxer but he´s an athlete and a sportsman with some honesty to others and himself. Boxers should be making notes..

Comment

I Am Athlete is the best Sports podcast period. They regularly cross over into other sports, thing's you wouldn't expect like Nascar. Even though they're NFL guys they've got a great deal of respect for how it is to reach the top level in other sports.

Comment

Working...
                    X