Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Chad Johnson, Brian Maxwell - Ready To Scrap in Miami

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Chad Johnson, Brian Maxwell - Ready To Scrap in Miami

Johnson, Maxwell Weights Photos Gallery - The weights are in, for Sunday's eight round exhibition clash between Floyd "Money" Mayweather and social media star Logan "The Maverick" Paul. The contest will headline a Showtime Pay-Per-View event from Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, Miami, Florida.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If they are going to show a string of pictures of the same two guys these guys better have records like 16-0 with 15 KO's and 22-1 with 15 KO's fighting as contenders in an elimination fight for a major title. I still cannot believe this message board has so many articles about a 0-1 youtube fighter even when he wasnt scheduled to fight Floyd. No way in hell an 0-1 fighter should get so much print when he isn't even a former decorated AM with 500 fights and a fluke loss or something like that.
    Last edited by richardt; 06-05-2021, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
      If they are going to show a string of pictures of the same two guys these guys better have records like 16-0 with 15 KO's and 22-1 with 15 KO's fighting as contenders in an elimination fight for a major title. I still cannot believe this message board has so many articles about a 0-1 youtube fighter even when he wasnt scheduled to fight Floyd. No way in hell an 0-1 fighter should get so much print when he isn't even a former decorated AM with 500 fights and a fluke loss or something like that.
      RichardT…..I concur my friend. A filler of an article at best. It sucks eggs

Comment

Working...
      X