Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Dubois Demolishes Bogdan Dinu With One-Punch Knockout in Second

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daniel Dubois Demolishes Bogdan Dinu With One-Punch Knockout in Second

by Ron Lewis - Daniel Dubois needed just 211 seconds to get back to winning ways, as he left Bogdan Dinu sprawling on the canvas in Telford from a big right cross. It was a night for rebuilding reputations and the 23-year-old - whose younger sister, Caroline, qualified for the Olympic Games less than five hours earlier - will enjoy being called a winner again. The trauma of his loss to Joe Joyce last November, when he took a knee after suffering an eye injury, might not be completely forgotten, but at least it will now not be the only topic of conversation.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 06-05-2021, 04:56 PM.

Daniel Dubois and Bogdan Dinu are ready for their fight on Saturday, when they collide for the World Boxing Association (WBA) interim heavyweight title at the Telford International Centre, in Telford, England.

The British fighter is coming off a tough loss to Joe Joyce and his plan is to get back to the winning track in this great opportunity for the black and gold belt.

“This is the fight I needed to come back with where I can perform and get the devastating win that I need to show I am back. I needed a test and didn’t want to come back with a soft touch. I have had that experience. It’s now the next step in my journey," said Dubois.

Dinu, who is a veteran of a thousand battles and has enormous motivation, spoke about what the fight means to him.

Dubois has 15 wins, 1 loss and 14 knockouts, while Dinu has 20 wins, 2 losses and 16 knockouts.

Comment

Interim

Comment

Truly despicable matchups on this undercard, worst card Warren has put on in a long time and that's saying something. Will try to find a stream for Dubois/Dinu, but you couldn't pay me to watch the other fights

Comment

Dubious vs The Mono. I got a nostalgic soft spot for Bogdan from the Wild East days of Bigger's Better and he ain't a pushover, but if Dubious can't get a convincing win here he might as well give up any hopes of winning a (real) World title.

Comment

Comeon and survive 5 rounds at least Mr Dinu

Comment

OK, full confession: I have placed a few notes on a Dinu upset win, after all...

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
                OK, full confession: I have placed a few notes on a Dinu upset win, after all...
                Unibrow vs One-eyed man. Battle of the century!

Comment

Tommy Fury ring walk while commentary talk about Instagram and jake paul. Fun fun

Comment

Tommy go be a Model or a Actor or something boxing is not for him respectfully

Comment

Working...
                    X