Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: LIVE STREAM: Floyd Mayweather vs. Logan Paul - Official Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: LIVE STREAM: Floyd Mayweather vs. Logan Paul - Official Weigh-In

Mayweather, Paul Weigh-In Video Live Stream - All-time boxing great and 2020 International Boxing Hall of Fame inductee Floyd "Money" Mayweather and social media sensation Logan "The Maverick" Paul will face off at an OPEN TO THE PUBLIC weigh-in ahead of their special exhibition match that headlines a SHOWTIME PPV event this Sunday, June 6 from Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm watching.

Comment

I'm actually curious how much bigger Paul will be.

Comment

100,000 other people are watching this non sense, including me ...

Comment

The amount of attention the shoulder programming is getting tells me that this is going to be a successful promotion. Had you told me 30 years ago that HBO would be run out of boxing and that Showtime would be running American boxing I would have contacted the local civilian authority and recommended a mental health evaluation. Al Haymon had changed the game....

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
            I'm actually curious how much bigger Paul will be.

This thread should stickied in NSB.

Our King has returned

Comment

Awful hip-hop and a trans... Can't get any better...

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                The amount of attention the shoulder programming is getting tells me that this is going to be a successful promotion. Had you told me 30 years ago that HBO would be run out of boxing and that Showtime would be running American boxing I would have contacted the local civilian authority and recommended a mental health evaluation. Al Haymon had changed the game....
                Wow that's so smart of you to figure out FMJ can sell fights. Really inspiring. Al haymon has nothing to ****ing do with anything.
                Last edited by Boxing Scene; 06-05-2021, 04:35 PM.

Comment

155 to 189.......sheesh

Comment

Nobody should be mad. Hes not fighting for titles or ranking.

Comment

Working...
                    X