Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury Tested, Wins Competitive Decision Over Jordan Grant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury Tested, Wins Competitive Decision Over Jordan Grant

Telford International Centre, Telford - Light heavyweight prospect Tommy Fury (6-0, 4 KOs), who is the younger brother of WBC world champion Tyson Fury, continued his winning ways with a four round decision over previously undefeated Jordan Grant (2-1).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Boooooooomb squuuuaaaaaaaaaad

Comment

Tommy Fury is garbage. I only had him winning 39-38. The score 40-36 flattered him. No skill, speed, or power, I'd actually take Jake Paul to beat him.

Comment

"Luke Fash (2-60-2)"

They let a dude box woth that record????

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post
          Tommy Fury is garbage. I only had him winning 39-38. The score 40-36 flattered him. No skill, speed, or power, I'd actually take Jake Paul to beat him.
          Jake Paul would easily beat fury but that's not going to happen because fury earns about 3k for a fight and only because of the last name anyone else it's 2k for those 4 rounders he's still struggling with.

I'd pick deontay brother over him too easily

Comment

Originally posted by Cortez View Post

Jake Paul would easily beat fury but that's not going to happen because fury earns about 3k for a fight and only because of the last name anyone else it's 2k for those 4 rounders he's still struggling with.

It's the first time I have watched him, Tyson Fury is my fave fighter, has been since he was a top domestic boxer in 2011, but because I liked his personality and his fighting heart, I also like Hughie, but Tommy, no personality whatsoever, no skills, and couldn't bust a grape. No interest in this kid, regardless of the Fury name.

Comment

tommy progressing nicely as a pro

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post
                You must also be taking crack thinking inoue is overrated, especially with what donaire did last weekend and is now 16-1 at bantamweight

Comment

Originally posted by Cortez View Post

You're delusional. Jake paul is a joke fighting washed up 40 year old mma fighters. The guy tommy fought would knock several ****s out of paul
                  jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post

You must also be taking crack thinking inoue is overrated, especially with what donaire did last weekend and is now 16-1 at bantamweight
                    I was stunned to see Donaire was an underdog last week against a guy with no real credentials, so I put £200 on him to win, which he did, as expected. Let's get real, ND's recent win is overhyped, and he was schooled years ago against Carl Frampton. I know fighters, I know boxing. I win around 5k per year betting on boxing, so I'm doing okay.

Comment

Working...
                    X