Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jason Moloney Eyes Nonito Donaire: It's a Fight I Know I Will Win!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jason Moloney Eyes Nonito Donaire: It's a Fight I Know I Will Win!

At 38-years-old, Nonito Donaire became the oldest bantamweight champion in boxing history Saturday night with a highlight reel fourth-round knockout of Nordine Oubaali to claim the WBC bantamweight world title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Pfffffff... No need for Donaire to fight someone who became one of Inoue's highlight reels.

Comment

lmfao no. You're a lot better than you get credit for on here, but no.

Donaire should be looking at either Inoue or the winner of Cassimero/Rigo. No point giving voluntaries at the tail end of your career.

Comment

lol this man got brain damaged after the k.o from inoue.. wake up boy.. you want a belt now after showing us inferior performance? he must be crazy

Comment

You're a solid fighter and i think you can beat casimero but stay away from nonito for now

Comment

Nino's left hook says... no

there are easier ways to upset your career

Comment

Donaire want Inoue or Rigondeaux and deserves rematch.

Comment

Moloney's actually a very good Commonwealth lever boxer, but that's his limit.

Comment

What Rexy and Higgs said..

Aka I like Moloney but don't need to see him get slept early rounds

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
                    Moloney's actually a very good Commonwealth lever boxer, but that's his limit.
                    Well said.

Comment

Working...
                    X