Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hurd: The Biggest Matchup Out There Is Me And Jermell Charlo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hurd: The Biggest Matchup Out There Is Me And Jermell Charlo

Jarrett 'Swift' Hurd will get a chance to test the middleweight waters in his next fight, though a full-blown divisional run is not yet in the cards. The former unified junior middleweight titlist is taking a one-off fight at middleweight, where he will face Milwaukee's Luis Arias
    [Click Here To Read More]

Handle your business with J-Rock first!
    landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      Handle your business with J-Rock first!
      Agreed. Winner gets winner gets Charlo, assuming Charlo beats Castano that is.

Comment

I still like Hurd. No real holes in his game. J-Rock was undervalued. The rematch should be great. A fight with Charlo, who is doing more at 154 than his brother ever dreamed of at 160, is a natural fit. Castano is a fine unification, but I do want those three to get a round robin going.

Comment

Originally posted by Doubledagger View Post

I really think Hurd is chasing the wrong Charlo! He should target Lara @ 160, then Jermall Charlo! Jermall is thirsty for opponents, and Hurd is killing himself to make 154!

Comment

Originally posted by landotter View Post
            I still like Hurd. No real holes in his game. J-Rock was undervalued. The rematch should be great. A fight with Charlo, who is doing more at 154 than his brother ever dreamed of at 160, is a natural fit. Castano is a fine unification, but I do want those three to get a round robin going.
            If Lubin beats Rosario, then I want him to get a shot at the Charlo vs. Castano winner! Sebastian Fundora is ready for a title shot too!
            Last edited by Bronx2245; 06-05-2021, 09:43 AM.

Comment

i forgot Hurd even existed

now is that really fair just because he had one loss, no, but they stop promoting or talking about guys after one loss then you get the situation at 135 where nobody wants to fight each other because nobody wants an 0 and everythign has to "marinate" for 5 years. remember fab four, there was no marinating crap, they all just fought and someone got a W and someone got an L and then they moved on

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                I really think Hurd is chasing the wrong Charlo! He should target Lara @ 160, then Jermall Charlo! Jermall is thirsty for opponents, and Hurd is killing himself to make 154!
                Exactly!!!! He's way, way to big for 154. GGG/Charlo/Andrade vs. HURD would be AWESOME!!! HERES my $$$$$

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post
                  i forgot Hurd even existed

now is that really fair just because he had one loss, no, but they stop promoting or talking about guys after one loss then you get the situation at 135 where nobody wants to fight each other because nobody wants an 0 and everythign has to "marinate" for 5 years. remember fab four, there was no marinating crap, they all just fought and someone got a W and someone got an L and then they moved on
                  He's fighting a nobody tomorrow but has been in 2 fight of the year candidates before. Always a pleasure to watch him.

Comment

Originally posted by Doubledagger View Post

Why not BOTH of them fight Charlo?? I’m tired of seeing him in the ring with BORING boxers. He better hurry up cause he’s already past his prime. Some nobody IS going to KO him.

Comment

Working...
                    X