Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Logan Paul's Sparring Partner Doubts Mayweather Will Get Stoppage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Logan Paul's Sparring Partner Doubts Mayweather Will Get Stoppage

Welterweight Vlad Panin says he was "surprised" by Logan Paul in sparring and does not believe that Floyd Mayweather Jr will knock him out. Mayweather takes on Paul in an eight-round exhibition at the Hard Rock Stadium on Sunday, with the YouTuber fighting for the first time since losing to fellow social media sensation, KSI in November 2019.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Floyd got them wearing 12oz gloves ffs... and its a 8 rounder and no judges... Floyds calling this a legal bank robbery, it really is just that

Comment

I love it when paid employees chime in with their unbiased pov

Comment

Mayweather has decent pop at welterweight and maybe light middleweight but not above that. He'd have to hit Logan many times to knock him down, and Paul might hit him, as crazy as that sounds.

Comment

Logan will gas.

Comment

Originally posted by super-x View Post
            Floyd got them wearing 12oz gloves ffs... and its a 8 rounder and no judges... Floyds calling this a legal bank robbery, it really is just that
            I think that's a Paul advantage, in 8oz gloves Floyd will chop him up, in 12s Floyd don't punch that hard for a guy 6'3" 200 + pounds it will take some rounds to get him gassed and then Floyd stops him.

That's the only interest I have in it I'm interested in Floyd's power in big gloves hitting on a really big dude like this, what will be the effect of his punches.

Comment

If Logan punch one time clean Floyd Jr in face Logan is winner even if he lose decision

Comment

Originally posted by zod66 View Post
                If Logan punch one time clean Floyd Jr in face Logan is winner even if he lose decision
                Dream on , he won’t lay a glove on floyd , the only way floyd loses is if he injures himself in there somehow . The boys attitude has already shown his immense lack of knowledge and experience which will lead him to fighting thin air , gasing out and being owned by an experienced, knowledgeable floyd ..it really is that simple , if I’m wrong feel free to call me out on it I will not hide ..

Comment

Mayweather is gonna tire this kid out off of just faints and a jab to the stomach. Then it’ll become target practice.

Comment

Hype hype baby

Comment

Working...
                    X