Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Lemieux Crushes Zegarra in Two Rounds, Simon Kean Wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Lemieux Crushes Zegarra in Two Rounds, Simon Kean Wins

Eye of the Tiger Management (EOTTM) presented its Friday card in association with La Reine des Bi?res, Mise-O-Jeu and Videotron at the Holiday Inn hotel in Cuernavaca, on Punching Grace and Indigo's networks. This event featured the return of former IBF middleweight champion David Lemieux.
    [Click Here To Read More]

LeMeh beat another bum.....

3332cba8c30ea6266cb86695bb59871e.gif

Comment

Don't understand what is going on with Lemeuex. Where is his career going?

Comment

Originally posted by PredatorStyle View Post
        Don't understand what is going on with Lemeuex. Where is his career going?
        too big for 160, too small for 168.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post

too big for 160, too small for 168.
          Exactly this. He's too big for 160 and can't boil himself down to the limit as he gets older. 168 lb fighters look much bigger to me.

Comment

Feed him to Berlanga...

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post

Exactly this. He's too big for 160 and can't boil himself down to the limit as he gets older. 168 lb fighters look much bigger to me.
              He doesn’t even look big at 160. Looks like he has flab that he could use. Must be heavy boned

Comment

Ive been saying David Lemieux vs Edgar Berlanga would be a good fight and fuage where both of them are

Comment

Originally posted by PrBoxing88 View Post
                  Feed him to Berlanga...
                  lol Berlanga ain't ready for someone who hits back

Comment

Still would like to see Lemieux vs Ryder or Lemieux vs Chudinov. Uzcategui another fight I could get behind

Comment

Working...
                    X