Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu on Charlo: When I'm Mandatory, He'll Have No Choice But To Fight Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu on Charlo: When I'm Mandatory, He'll Have No Choice But To Fight Me!

Undefeated rising star Tim Tszyu of Australia has hit back at WBC, IBF, WBA junior middleweight champion Jermell Charlo. Tszyu will return to the ring next month, when he faces domestic rival Michael Zerafa in Newcastle on July 7. Charlo is back in the ring ten days later, when collides with WBO champion Brian Castano in a full division unification.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yeah, Tim. That's how it works.

Comment

Getting into the mandatory position is the way to do it.

But if Charlo unifies against Castano he will probably drop the belts and just move up to new horizons at 160.

Comment

Go the IBF, fastest route, if he really wants it
        No look hook Slip jab likes this.

Comment

Well it wont be in the WBC ranking Haymon be paying off suliman

Comment

well, son of a gun

Comment

You got guts, man. That's the kind of talk I like to hear. It sure looks like he's afraid of you. C'mon Charlo let's see the fight! What do you have to lose? Oh...all dem belts.
              No look hook Slip jab likes this.

Comment

I got Charlo for sure but this is a great fight at 154. Tszyu vs anyone in the top 5-7 is a fight that I wanna watch. I'd also like for Tszyu to fight the rosarios of the world. May the best man win.
                BLASTER1 BLASTER1 No look hook Slip jab like this.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  Getting into the mandatory position is the way to do it.

But if Charlo unifies against Castano he will probably drop the belts and just move up to new horizons at 160.
                  It’s not the end of the world if that happens because Tszyu can fight for the belt and look to make defenses/unify after that. It would be nice to see him in with Jermell Charlo but there are certainly other fights to be made, even if it’s with guys at 147 moving up.

Comment

Originally posted by macmike100 View Post
                    You got guts, man. That's the kind of talk I like to hear. It sure looks like he's afraid of you. C'mon Charlo let's see the fight! What do you have to lose? Oh...all dem belts.
                    Talking is easy

It's almost an act of desperation.

''I'm going to TALK junk until I get your attention.''

So, a guy has to fight everyone who calls him out ?!?!?!

Comment

Working...
                    X