Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jack: Fourth PED Just Proves Pascal Is A Piece Of Sh-t! He Should Be Banned For Life!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jack: Fourth PED Just Proves Pascal Is A Piece Of Sh-t! He Should Be Banned For Life!

AVENTURA, Florida - Badou Jack is even more disgusted with Jean Pascal than he was at this time last week. Jack called for Pascal to be banned from boxing for life after learning Pascal tested positive for a fourth banned substance while training for their ill-fated, light heavyweight championship rematch.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jean "take the test!" Pascal pops, sad but kind of funny considering the accusations he threw at the great Bernard Hopkins.

Comment

Take the tests..Take the tests..FOR THE FANS..FOR THE FANS....smh funny how life is

Comment

4 ped failures? That's ****ing insane lol what a gimp

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
          Jean "take the test!" Pascal pops, sad but kind of funny considering the accusations he threw at the great Bernard Hopkins.
          Hah I remember that well especially when he tried putting his arms around Bernard then Hopkins turned around and shoved him away...

It's ironic how things come back in these sort off ways.......fairly disappointing tbh to see Pascal go down this path

Comment

Well damn, no wonder he was able to make a comeback late in his career.

Comment

Very disappointing - Pascal was one of the better stories going but now we know why. He was probably one of my de facto favorites given the amount of good fights he's had - just sitting here shaking my head!

He got too greedy - he could have retired on the string of fights he had and gone out looking like a G. Wanted more paydays and got caught and now it all gets questioned,
              Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 06-04-2021, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Hard to argue a life ban isn't in order.

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post

Hah I remember that well especially when he tried putting his arms around Bernard then Hopkins turned around and shoved him away...

It's ironic how things come back in these sort off ways.......fairly disappointing tbh to see Pascal go down this path
                  Yeah very true, I went from disliking him to him growing on me now this. I know boxing is hard to give up but retire and don't stain your name.

Comment

Somewhere in America, a pissed of Marcus Browne is practicing combinations on a female mannequin...

Comment

Working...
                    X