No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Daniel Dubois, Bogdan Dinu - Ready For Battle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Daniel Dubois, Bogdan Dinu - Ready For Battle

Daniel Dubois, Bogdan Dinu Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Top of the bill sees Daniel Dubois (15-1, 14 KOs) return after his injury defeat against Joe Joyce last November. The Londoner challenges Romanian Bogdan Dinu (20-2, 16 KOs) for the vacant WBA interim Heavyweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dubois looks soft.

Comment

Originally posted by RonnieHornschuh View Post
      Dubois looks soft.
      He said to tell you, he would whip your assssss!

Comment

Originally posted by RonnieHornschuh View Post
        Dubois looks soft.
        Indeed he doesn't look in the greatest shape. Saturday night we will know what's left of him after the Joyce defeat. Just to be sure, I put some money on Dinu, even if he's not known for guts...

Comment

Dubois will prove he's a force to be reckoned with Dino will fold after swinging a little .Dubois needs a few more learning fights and with his power will go far.
          !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post

He said to tell you, he would whip your assssss!
            Of course he would. But I've got more visible abs than him and I barely work out. It seems like he didn't have the best preparation or he has been taking it easy after the Joyce defeat. But still he should get by Dinu pretty easily.

Comment

Dubois will knockout Dinu inside 7 rounds.
              !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

Dubois by TKO 5
                !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

I'm really looking forward to seeing this on Saturday. I can't wait to see how he handles this after the defeat to Joyce. Hopefully he looks good, the eye is good and he gets the KO in a risky comeback fight.

Comment

I think I would have picked an even easier fight for Dubois than Dinu, who can punch a little. I remember Dinu losing to Pulev but in the process managing to mangle Pulev's left eye, hitting him repeatedly with a short straight right.

Comment

Working...
                    X