Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tursynbay Kulakhmet, Lee McGregor Return on July 10 in Kazakhstan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tursynbay Kulakhmet, Lee McGregor Return on July 10 in Kazakhstan

An MTK Fight Night will take place in Kazakhstan next month - with unbeaten sensations Tursynbay Kulakhmet and Lee McGregor both returning to action. The event will take place in Almaty on Saturday 10 July, and be broadcast on ESPN+ in association with Top Rank in the US, on SportTimeKZ in Kazakhstan, and on IFL TV for the rest of the world.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I was hoping to see little Lee rematch Kash Farooq next with British, Commonwealth & European title's on the line next, but still as long as it's a defence of his EBU title I guess it's okay. It's also a pity that he didn't get a slot on the Taylor/Ramirez undercard. He's without doubt one of our best prospects!

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
      I was hoping to see little Lee rematch Kash Farooq next with British, Commonwealth & European title's on the line next, but still as long as it's a defence of his EBU title I guess it's okay. It's also a pity that he didn't get a slot on the Taylor/Ramirez undercard. He's without doubt one of our best prospects!
      I get the feeling team McGregor want no part of Kash Farooq. I had Farooq winning their first fight too tbh. Would love to see a rematch myself, I rate both highly and think both could potentially challenge/win works honours in their careers.

Comment

What is going on between MTK and BT Sports? First BT passes on the Taylor fight and now they aren't showing McGregor. Those are arguably MTK's top two guys outside of the heavyweights.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

I get the feeling team McGregor want no part of Kash Farooq. I had Farooq winning their first fight too tbh. Would love to see a rematch myself, I rate both highly and think both could potentially challenge/win works honours in their careers.
          In all honesty with Inoue looking set to rule & unify the division for the next few years, both Lee & Kash are Commonwealth/European level, but that's not to say there's not bad match up's out there. There's Commonwealth championship contest's with the likes of Duke Micah, Sityatha or even Jason Moloney, EBU title defence's against maybe Oubaali, Vince Legrand or Elie Konki & plenty of British/Comm/EBU fight's with the like's of Paul Butler, Dennis McCann or Liam Davie's ECT. The best thing about undisputed is that not only do we get to know who's #1 in the World, but traditional title's such as British, Commonwealth & the genuine European belt (EBU) should regain credence.

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post

In all honesty with Inoue looking set to rule & unify the division for the next few years, both Lee & Kash are Commonwealth/European level, but that's not to say there's not bad match up's out there. There's Commonwealth championship contest's with the likes of Duke Micah, Sityatha or even Jason Moloney, EBU title defence's against maybe Oubaali, Vince Legrand or Elie Konki & plenty of British/Comm/EBU fight's with the like's of Paul Butler, Dennis McCann or Liam Davie's ECT. The best thing about undisputed is that not only do we get to know who's #1 in the World, but traditional title's such as British, Commonwealth & the genuine European belt (EBU) should regain credence.
            Yeah you know me mate, I’m a big believer in the traditional route and actually defending those titles too. I hate the way guys win the British or European title and then just vacate it straight away. I’d like to see McGregor make a couple of defences versus the names you mentioned.

Comment

Working...
            X