Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Daniel Dubois Will Be Right Back in The Game With Big Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Daniel Dubois Will Be Right Back in The Game With Big Win

THE STAKES WILL be perilously high when the BT Sport cameras home in on the action for the main event at the Telford International Centre on Saturday night. The meteoric rise of Daniel Dubois hit the buffers at the back end of November when a horrendous injury to the left eye - inflicted by his fellow unbeaten heavy Joe Joyce - saw to it that the younger contender felt compelled to take himself out of the firing line.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wow, yeah...fighting the guy that got knocked out by Mr PED's Miller and took a dive against Pulev is definitely going to set the boxing world on fire.

I like Dubois but this doesn't put him 'back in the game'.
    Castilo Castilo landotter landotter like this.

Comment

Meh TBH

I used to rate Dubois but the more I hear him talk, the more he sounds like another cut price attempt at making another AJ. Completely devoid of free thought, charisma and possibly intellect. I have no idea why the UK always has to pigeonhole its black fighters into pushing this lame robotic persona. I genuinely think it takes away from their ability to be good fighters. Dubois should be out there training stateside and trying to change up his style whilst young. In fact, I have no idea why he even left the amateurs so early. I'm almost certain if he hadn't, he would have gotten a chance to get a feel for the new generation heavyweights like Hrgovic, Yoka and Joyce. Warren once said he has Holmes quality jab, where the **** was that in the last fight? Why is he not moving his head? The vast majority of seriously competitive heavyweights coming up are actually at an advantage to him size wise, that makes him pretty much a stationary target. Dinu is a bum, and a relatively short one at that. This fight will teach him nothing, I'm hoping its just a stay busy affair.

Comment

He got gifted a ranking he didn't deserve and Big Jugs exposed him for it.

Fight and beat The Mighty Oilskin Parker and then he might get some cred back...

Comment

He should take 2 years or so to just build up his confidence before he takes any serious risks again. Theres no rush in his case.

I still think he could beat some of the top 10 guys, but hes heavily dependent on using his size, strength and power to bully people, and they put him in there with a 6'6 250lb granite chinned Frankensteins monster who doesnt let up.
          Castilo Castilo landotter landotter like this.

Comment

I like Dubois, but I see him never improving to his potential with any current British trainer. None of them that I can think of are a good fit for him. He better contact Derek James in the U.S down in Dallas TX B4 it's too late

Comment

This is a good comeback fight for Dubois. Questions will be answered in this fight on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
                He should take 2 years or so to just build up his confidence before he takes any serious risks again. Theres no rush in his case.

I still think he could beat some of the top 10 guys, but hes heavily dependent on using his size, strength and power to bully people, and they put him in there with a 6'6 250lb granite chinned Frankensteins monster who doesnt let up.
                Two years off in boxing is a lifetime, that's why Manny is such an underdog for the Spence fight, DDD's had enough time to recover in my opinion.. he's gotta get back on the horse and quickly, just can't understand why he's being rewarded with an interim title after a loss, boxing is insane sometimes, that's the type of s**t that puts ppl off

Comment

Originally posted by !-1 View Post
                  This is a good comeback fight for Dubois. Questions will be answered in this fight on Saturday.

Questions may be answered... but will they be asked?

Comment

Yeah sure he will frank fighting a road sweeper or should I say a sand bag,how bout him fighting a live opponent frank

Comment

Working...
                    X