Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gary Russell Jr: I'm Not A Mayweather Fan; Paul Fight Is Making Mockery Of Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gary Russell Jr: I'm Not A Mayweather Fan; Paul Fight Is Making Mockery Of Boxing

WBC featherweight champion Gary Russell Jr. is not pulling any punches discussing how feels about the Sunday exhibition between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Logan Paul -- or the participants headlining Showtime's pay-per-view event at the Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    tophat1 tophat1 likes this.

He's not a Mayweather fan because Mayweather, even in and out of retirement, fights more than him and makes more money than him.

“If there’s a YouTuber that dislikes me and says they want to fight me, we can make some money. Once again, I’m not against the hustle"
    Then don't hate the player, hate the game, otherwise you're a hypocrite.

Last edited by Combat Talk Radio; 06-03-2021, 09:00 AM.

Comment

It's 100% true. These freakshows are taking money and attention away from real prize fighters it's a joke

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
        He's not a Mayweather fan because Mayweather, even in and out of retirement, fights more than him and makes more money than him.

Then don't hate the player, hate the game, otherwise you're a hypocrite.

russell hates how floyd hides tank from him.

That's his beef with floyd

Comment

GRJ is buckdancing.

Comment

I agree, in terms of I respect the hustle, but not the other stuff. Then again, if the demand is there, then they supply the demand and make a lot of money.

I partially enjoyed the Tyson-Jones exhibition, but it would've been better if not an exhibition. Mike was looking good for a 54 year old, and in great shape. It looked like he could knock Roy out but declined to hit him to the head that much, and didn't punch with full authority.

If Tyson and Holyfield want to do it, make it a real fight, even at their age, otherwise it's a waste of time watching light sparring.

As for the Paul brothers, well, it is what it is. If we could've made that money as a youtuber, who wouldn't.

Comment

Man this kid talks wayyyy more than he fights. No1 cares what you think. Get in the ring.

Comment

Gary is 100% correct in his assessment of this BS! Floyd is a guy who loves attention and money and knows this is easy $$$ and I agree with Gary when it comes to staying in your lane, I'm a boxer through and through and unlike most my age I stay in shape and would take one of these young boys to school. Gary also is one of my favorites when it comes to real boxing talent and although his career has been so so, the boy can fight! I'm glad he doesn't let all the haters distract from his performances when he does fight.

Comment

Big props to GRJ for not being a typical Floyd ass kisser.

Hes right on all accounts too.

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
                    It's 100% true. These freakshows are taking money and attention away from real prize fighters it's a joke
                    How are they "taking money" from real prize fighters? This is a side show, not to be confused with with real, professional boxing. The problem is people are taking this as a real fight, which is not at all. I've mentioned in a previous post, if you don't have an issue with the harlem globetrotters and don't think they're "freakshows taking money away from the NBA" you shouldn't have an issue with this. It is literally the same thing.

Comment

Working...
                    X