No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marcus Browne Trainer: We Want Artur Beterbiev Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marcus Browne Trainer: We Want Artur Beterbiev Next

Light heavyweight contender Marcus Browne has been relatively quiet for the past two years, but his longtime trainer, Gary Stark Sr., is hoping his charge can change that trend by ending the year with a statement performance - against, no less, the feared, two-belt Russian champion of the division, Artur Beterbiev
    [Click Here To Read More]
    siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Not with that chin, you don't

Comment

Feed him to Artur, dammit! I'm still pissed at the fouls from the Top Dawg fight! Totally unnecessary!

Comment

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
        Feed him to Artur, dammit! I'm still pissed at the fouls from the Top Dawg fight! Totally unnecessary!
        im still pissed they robbed hot rod to give this guy loads of undeserved opportunities. we should not even be talking about this guy, he would of faded off into obscurity after that loss, would of had to taken a tough fight as a b side and lost again. instead here he is. makes me sick tbh how ****ing disgustingly corrupt this sport is.

Comment

If you got dropped by Pascal; then Beterbiev will knock you out, if he catches you, unless you have an iron chin like Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
            If you got dropped by Pascal; then Beterbiev will knock you out, if he catches you, unless you have an iron chin like Canelo.
            But Beteriev fought a German guy with a iron chin and still got stopped in 10 tho

Comment

I endorse this fight. Not a Marcus Browne fan, felt he's been given some favorable treatment over the years and doesn't seem like a decent guy either. I enjoyed karma coming around as a faded Pascal managed to eke out a win against him.

Word is that Joe Smith Jr was offered a lucrative fight against Danny Jacobs in the fall. If Smith takes that, let's see Browne get tossed in against Beterbiev, we can see how he does when the chips are stacked against him.
              Last edited by PBR Streetgang; 06-02-2021, 10:24 AM.

Comment

So... you have chosen death? I tip my hat to anyone foolish enough to fawk with King Artur.

Comment

Great fight. won't be easy for neither but the skills will win this fight for Brown.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post

im still pissed they robbed hot rod to give this guy loads of undeserved opportunities. we should not even be talking about this guy, he would of faded off into obscurity after that loss, would of had to taken a tough fight as a b side and lost again. instead here he is. makes me sick tbh how ****ing disgustingly corrupt this sport is.
                    Wow! I remember that fight (had to go back and check the highlights). Browne's been a POS and I was so happy to see him get handled by an old roided up Pascal.

Comment

Working...
                    X