Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr: I Feel I Can KO Anderson Silva, I'm Too Skilled For Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr: I Feel I Can KO Anderson Silva, I'm Too Skilled For Him

Former WBC middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. admits that he's a bit surprised that UFC veteran Anderson Silva agreed to fight him in a boxing match on June 19 in Mexico.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Smh see what Floyd done started lol

Comment

This will be the 1st win for the UFC guys in the ring.

Comment

Whoa such a bold prediction.

Comment

No shiiit huh. Chavez think he can ko a 45 yr old guy who has never boxed.

Comment

they had to find somebody to make pot head look good again. Jr might be fighting mcgregor next

Comment

I’m going to laugh if Anderson tunes him up
              NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

Silva will probably win the fight but in reality be DQ'd or lose on the cards just to make the lesser Chavez look good. Jr is somebody I'd really like to punch in the face personally.

Comment

Julio, as bad as he has been of late, should ko Silva, who was an icon or legend in mma, but boxing is very different.

Who do the mma guys come to boxing knowing they're probably going to lose? Because the money is much better than what they get in the UFC.

Comment

Mother****er you better not lose.

Comment

Working...
                    X