Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michael Zerafa Talks Training For Tim Tszyu, Charlo's Thoughts on Tszyu, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Michael Zerafa Talks Training For Tim Tszyu, Charlo's Thoughts on Tszyu, More

Junior middleweight Michael Zerafa sat down to discuss a variety of topics, including how he's coping with life in lockdown in Melbourne, the impact it's had on his training and his thoughts on Jermell Charlo's view on Tim Tszyu's title chances.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like him and am a big fan of his father. But he gets his ass kicked by Charlo 9 out of 10. He should fight Brandon Adams or Liam Smith instead.
    Last edited by Wacked_Out; 06-02-2021, 01:36 AM.

Comment

I love watching Tim box.
      He boxes much like his father by walking down opponents and using the right punch at the best time.
      Can't wait to see him take over the 154 division

Comment

Tim needs to relocate soon. Fighting fellow Aussies in cricket grounds will have to end shortly. Daddy Tszyu relocated after 20 odd fights and he'll have to do the same.
        If he fights Anthony Mundine after Zerafa then forget it.

Comment

Zerafa being modest for a change, I guess that the trash talk will come later.

Comment

Tszyu is too powerful for Zerafa. It doesn't seem that Charlo is keen on fighting Tim. He can beat Tszyu, points or tko but he might lose as well.

Comment

Well at least we know this fight is happening now.

Comment

Working...
              X