Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kazuto Ioka vs. Francisco Rodriguez Jr. Ordered By The WBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kazuto Ioka vs. Francisco Rodriguez Jr. Ordered By The WBO

The World Boxing Organization has ordered WBO super flyweight champion Kazuto Ioka to make a mandatory defense against top contender and former world champion Francisco Rodriguez Jr.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Easy win for ioka, the mans been looking p4p in his last 2-3 fights

Comment

These guys are avoiding Nietes and Ancajas

Comment

I smell another upset of a “killer” Japanese fighter at the hands of a Mexican journeyman....I mean when a nation’s journey men can compete or even beat “world class” fighters that says a lot about that nation. First Ioka will fall then Inoue

Comment

Originally posted by Richie_R View Post
          I smell another upset of a “killer” Japanese fighter at the hands of a Mexican journeyman....I mean when a nation’s journey men can compete or even beat “world class” fighters that says a lot about that nation. First Ioka will fall then Inoue
          Won’t happen. That’s just wishful thinking on your part.

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
            Ancajas is so nice to watch. Problem with him is his activity level. He fights once per year and that is only hurting him. I’d love to see him unify against Estrada or Ioka. F*** these mandatory matchups.

Comment

Originally posted by Richie_R View Post
              Hey Bazooka, you ever get tired of being wrong? How long did the self flagellation last when Ramirez lost to Taylor?

Comment

It's a weak mandatory, but with Ioka being strung up by the JBC for the first 5 months of this year, I doubt his team was really out looking for a fight when they were taking about suspensions and taking his title.

Originally posted by komandante View Post
                Youre aware he fought Nietes, right? Lost a very close SD and Nietes dropped the title to avoid rematching Ioka. So not sure how Ioka is avoiding him.

I'd love to see Ioka vs Ancajas, but unfortunately Ancajas is the Philippino Gary Russel Jr it seems, and he's already fought this year.

Comment

Yet another one by the WBO.

They need to be shut down. Seriously. It's transparent which of their champions they're protecting.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Hey Bazooka, you ever get tired of being wrong? How long did the self flagellation last when Ramirez lost to Taylor?
                    First of all I’m not this bazooka person y’all keep on referring to. Secondly, it wasn’t a big deal. I mean with so many Mexican & Mexican American boxers to chose from its really just a drop in a bucket. Actually, believe it or not I was initially rooting for Taylor because of how much Mexicans have been whopping European fighters lately, but then I realized what an utter classless dick Taylor is and what a great person and gentleman Ramirez is , and the tables switched. That’s really the only reason it stung, cuz such a great guy lost to one of the most classless boxers out there.

Comment

Working...
                    X