Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roy Jones Sides With Mike Tyson on Issues With Triller Fight Club

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roy Jones Sides With Mike Tyson on Issues With Triller Fight Club

Back in November, former four division world champion Roy Jones Jr. fought to an eight round draw with former undisputed heavyweight champion Mike Tyson. The pay-per-view event was financially backed by the Triller app.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Damn... don’t do it Roy. Keep your brain sane while it still is my man

Comment

The rise and (quick) fall of the triller app and boxing.....
      !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

"Phil Mickelson has me really inspired me. What he did lit a fire back in me and I got right back in the gym. I said, if Phil can be the oldest to win a major then why can’t you go get that cruiserweight title that has evaded you," Jones said.

Giving him a draw he didn't deserve really ignited his delusions.

Comment

Chasing the cruiserweight title, at this stage of deterioration and after all of those hard knockout losses?

And after puffing and panting in an exhibition?

From the speed bag to the body bag, one would call it.
          Mario040481 Mario040481 likes this.

Comment

Old Mike was giving him work lol, he's delusional if he thinks he can hang with Full time Cruiserweights

Comment

Please stay away Roy. Do these exhibitions if you have the itch but actual fights, nobody wants to see you seriously hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                Please stay away Roy. Do these exhibitions if you have the itch but actual fights, nobody wants to see you seriously hurt.
                Well said! Please Roy, STOP!

Comment

It sounds to me that Mike doesn't want to be dictated to on who he should fight next. It seems to me that Triller wants to play both promoter and matchmaker as well and Mike is not having any of that.

Mike Tyson wants the freedom to choose who he wants to fight and when he wants to fight them. Obviously Triller wants Mike to fight Evander Holyfield but obviously he is not ready to challenge him right now.

Comment

Roy was a supremely athletic boxer, all-time great, if not always the best fundamentals that he could rely on when an older fighter, as Hopkins did.

He shouldn't try to have real fights at cruiserweight or something like that. His punch resistance is quite bad, and he wasn't the same after the second Tarver fight way back then.

Comment

Working...
                    X