Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matias: I Want Those Belts, Ready For Whoever Else I Have To Beat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Matias: I Want Those Belts, Ready For Whoever Else I Have To Beat

CARSON, Calif. - Subriel Matias is rapidly earning a reputation as the most dangerous puncher in the junior welterweight division. The Puerto Rican knockout artist racked up his biggest win to date, forcing Kazakhstan's Batyrzhan Jukembayev (18-1, 14KOs) to quit on his stool after eight grueling rounds Saturday evening at Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, California. The bout served as an IBF title eliminator for the number-two position, with Matias (17-1, 17KOs) well within reach of his first career title fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Guarantee Taylor will vacate he wants no part of Matias.

Comment

Taylor will avoid this Puerto Rican puncher like the plague. This kid hits a tonne, brutal puncher and can take a shot as well and he doesn’t stop coming forward. Taylor cuts and swells easily and I can see him a bloody mess by the 7th round. Didn’t this kid kill someone on the ring too?

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing Matias vs Regis and the winner fighting Josh Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
          I wouldn't mind seeing Matias vs Regis and the winner fighting Josh Taylor
          Regis already ducked Matias.
          Zaryu Zaryu likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
            Taylor will avoid this Puerto Rican puncher like the plague. This kid hits a tonne, brutal puncher and can take a shot as well and he doesn’t stop coming forward. Taylor cuts and swells easily and I can see him a bloody mess by the 7th round. Didn’t this kid kill someone on the ring too?
            Yup he did.

Almosh everyone he faces don’t comeback the same yet to see how Jukembayev bounces back.

Matias is a beast he will break Taylor but I doubt Taylor will ever take that fight.
            Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Subriel Matias is rapidly earning a reputation as the most dangerous puncher in the junior welterweight division.
              Ben Davison must be concerned for Josh Taylor, when Ben inspects in detail the hungry Puerto Rican's dangerous attributes and measures Subriel Matias weapons, to be specific : a relentless work-rate, durable chin, fluid hands in combination, and weighs said threats against Josh cracked chin and habit of running and basic boxing skills ; Davison, must see that Subriel Matias is going to hurt Taylor really bad -- Maybe even worse than Regis Prograis.

Comment

Originally posted by Skillz12 View Post

I wouldn't be shocked. Matias should be more vocal about it.
                Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Yup he did.

Almosh everyone he faces don’t comeback the same yet to see how Jukembayev bounces back.

Matias is a beast he will break Taylor but I doubt Taylor will ever take that fight.
                  Jukembayev’s corner probably saved his life or at least a career ending injury. And I think jukembayev is potential championship material at that. He was winning those early rounds until the Boricua adjusted

Comment

Nobody is in a rush to fight Matias nor Ergashev! Regis could've fought Barrios too, and chose not to!

Comment

Working...
                    X