Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury Willing To Face Marsellos Wilder on Fury-Wilder 3 Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury Willing To Face Marsellos Wilder on Fury-Wilder 3 Card

TOMMY FURY has leapt to the defense of Queensberry stablemate Daniel Dubois and backed him to bounce 'back stronger' from his injury setback. Dubois suffered his only career defeat against Joe Joyce in ten rounds last November when he took a knee having suffered a broken eye socket.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Marcello's better get back on the Peds then though having said that Tommy's record is like deonrays full of cherry picks
    ChiBullz023 ChiBullz023 likes this.

Comment

Maybe Big John and Hughie can get in on it too.

Comment

Wilder's brother beats Tommy.

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
          Marcello's better get back on the Peds then though having said that Tommy's record is like deonrays full of cherry picks
          He’s literally had a handful of fights. Unless he’s Lomachenko, he’s fighting the type of guys all boxers fight at this stage of career.

you casuals really are something else.

What a shame you have a name as good as Dylan yet you are a proper bell end.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Wilder's brother beats Tommy.
            I tend to agree with this unless Wilders brother has to eat a good one and he may crumble. Itd be fun for the promotion though.

Comment

I would be shocked if Warren really puts him in this fight.

Comment

I like this proposal....lets do it.
                bulldognyc bulldognyc likes this.

Comment

I really like that fight. How rare to have Two Fury's fight two Wilder's on the same card? Maybe they can have a tag team fight down the line as well! Definitely up for that fight, but doubt it happens as Tommy is really fighting such low level guys, like 0 wins, even though he looks like he has some decent tools.

Comment

Bum brothers!

Comment

Working...
                    X