Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton Cautions That Pacquiao Should Not Be Overlooked in Spence Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton Cautions That Pacquiao Should Not Be Overlooked in Spence Fight

Former two division world champion Ricky Hatton is very familiar with the abilities of Manny Pacquiao. Back in May of 2009, Pacquiao scored a brutal one-punch knockout of Hatton in two rounds. More than a decade later and the 42-year-old Pacquiao is still competing at the highest level.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Don't write him off, still bounces around like Yoda.

Comment

Pac shouldn't be wrote off but I'm not willing to drop money on him either

Comment

To tell you the truth I like Pacquiao chances very much, the only thing that worries me is his 2 years of inactivity, I know he's experienced and a pro but no matter who you are, your going to be rusty being off that long. The last thing you want is to come in rusty against Spence, if he would of had a fight recently, I would say there's a 60% chance of Pac winning, with him being off 2 years, I give it a 40% chance of him winning, and will age finally rear it's ugly head, regardless it should be good.

Comment

As long as there’s some sort of reasonable vada testing involved, Pac has little to no chance of winning this fight.
          Fist_ti_cuffs Fist_ti_cuffs likes this.

Comment

Biggest fight of the year and it should be an excellent card. No matter which fighter ultimately wins I just hope this PBC card is successful, the American sports fan buys it, there are no bad decisions, and boxing makes a positive impression that night. Excellent chance to capture the American sports fan’s imagination

Comment

yeah yeah yeah Spence will take care of poochie the Fearless TBE already texted Errol to knock him senseless this coming aug. 21.

Comment

I wrote Manny off, to where I'm tired of correcting myself. The truly great beat the sons of men they beat, Manny is working on their grand kids.
                Mike D Mike D likes this.

Comment

If he beats spencer it would be the best ride in the sunset

Comment

"Traditionally boxers don't know when to stop."

Note to self Ricky....

Ricky-Hatton.jpg

Comment

Working...
                    X