Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kevin Cunningham: Erickson Lubin vs. Jeison Rosario Will Be Fight of The Night!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kevin Cunningham: Erickson Lubin vs. Jeison Rosario Will Be Fight of The Night!

Gervonta "Tank" Davis will attempt to become a three-division champion on June 26th when he faces WBA world super lightweight champion Mario Barrios in Showtime pay-per-view main event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That fight will most likely end in a stoppage and may feature knockdowns on each side. Excellent matchmaking on this one. I expect Rosario to come from behind after being outboxed early
    killakali killakali likes this.

Comment

Lubin knocks out rosario
      don't think rosario is that good, only that j rock underestimated him and paid for it
      Mission2Uranus Mission2Uranus likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
        That fight will most likely end in a stoppage and may feature knockdowns on each side. Excellent matchmaking on this one. I expect Rosario to come from behind after being outboxed early
        Old skoo g is dropping knowledge I expect the ko too
        Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Always root for my fellow Dominicans, but Lubin is special and should win. He'd win easily if he sticks to boxing and uses his skills. Rosario best chance is to make this a war.

Comment

Very intriguing fight. Lubin has advantage in skills but is a bit chinny (nevermind the Charlo fight, he was rubbed legged against Gausha too), both have power and and both strong guys.

Lubin wins unless he gets sloppy or gets caught. Don't see this going the distance regardless.
            Topdogggbm Topdogggbm likes this.

Comment

Lubin will need to get Rosario's respect early on or else he's in for a long night. People look at the ending of the Charlo fight, but man Rosario was doing some good things in there and landed some big shots that got Charlo's attention. I expect Lubin to go to the body early on and to sit on his shots unlike the Gausha fight and then start boxing once he's in control. Lubin is still rebuilding himself after the Charlo KO but this is the fight he needs to put it all together.

Lubin KO/TKO9

Comment

Of course it will be the fight of the night.

The only other match involving two professional boxers is Badou Jack against TBA.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                  Of course it will be the fight of the night.

The only other match involving two professional boxers is Badou Jack against TBA.
                  Wrong PPV.

This is on the Tank/Barrios card.

Comment

I was thinking of Hurd-Arias.

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

Wrong PPV.

This is on the Tank/Barrios card.

Comment

Working...
                    X