Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch Cautions That Mayweather Could Ruin Legacy in Logan Paul Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Froch Cautions That Mayweather Could Ruin Legacy in Logan Paul Bout

Former world champion Carl Froch fears that Floyd Mayweather is putting himself in position to potentially ruin his entire legacy if he underperforms, or even loses, against Youtube star Logan Paul in their upcoming exhibition clash on June 6 in Miami.
    [Click Here To Read More]

His legacy is already in question. Pantomime boxer now and I can't see him stepping up again anytime soon.

Comment

Yes it can.

Floyd is known for his defense.

If Logan Paul a 0-1 fighter gets some nice shots in. That can ruin his legacy.. An 0-1 fighter did whaaat!?? That would the ultimate MEME that Logan Paul wants to have for his legions of fans. A chance to get that money shot.

Conor had it.. Heck he almost got to see the finish line with Floyd. He simply gassed out.. An 0-0 fighter did this to Floyd. It wouldn't be surprising if Logan Paul sneaks one good shot in.. That would be crazy. That's all Logan Paul needs in this fight lol

Stallone said it best. Conor going in this fight to fight Floyd is murder. But the only thing got murdered is Floyd's defense who needs a lot of patching up lolololololol

IF LOGAN PAUL A NOVICE GETS ONE IN.. THAT'S ENOUGH TO SAY..

Floyd's D has too much holes against a novice. THAT WOUD BE CAREER ENDING..

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-31-2021, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Tennis metaphor is not valid here. In boxing you have the power of blows to account. If a huge guy with zero boxing knowledge but huge punching power hits a small professional boxer, anything can happen. It will be more difficult to hit a pro boxer, but if that happens it hurts and he can be kod.

Logan is not huge, but much bigger and trained, even if untalented.
        Willie Pep 229 Willie Pep 229 likes this.

Comment

IMO this is a lose lose situation with Floyd. He is literally fighting a guy with nothing to lose and everything to gain. Logan has a crazy height and weight advantage but that’s it and only it.

Floyd isn’t known for having crazy punching power that’s why I think these guys are willing to fight Floyd and not a pacquiao or even delahoya. Plus the fact Floyd is well into his 40’s. I don’t even think Floyd is going to bother with his chin too much and will just straight attack Logan’s body.

but I still can’t see how Floyd would involve himself with this without him having money issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            Yes it can.

Floyd is known for his defense.

If Logan Paul an 0-1 fighter gets some nice shots in. That can ruin his legacy.. An 0-1 fighter did whaaat!?? That would the ultimate MEME that Logan Paul wants to have for his legions of fans. A chance to get that money shot.

Conor had it.. Heck he almost got to see the finish line with Floyd. He simply gassed out.. An 0-0 fighter did this to Floyd. It wouldn't be surprising if Logan Paul sneaks one good shot it.. That would be crazy. That's all Logan Paul needs in this fight lol

Stallone said it best. Conor going in this fight to fight Floyd is murder. But the only thing got murdered is Floyd's defense who needs a lot of patching up lolololololol

IF LOGAN PAUL A NOVICE GETS ONE IN.. THAT'S ENOUGH TO SAY..

Floyd's D has too much holes against a novice. THAT WOUD BE CAREER ENDING..

Floyd carried that fight no head movement and he was just charging forward because he knew he wasn't going to get hurt. This won't be a fight it's just entertainment and Floyd will make Paul look silly

Comment

Soooooooo

According to Froch, who fought as a pro

BEATING LP in an EXHIBITION ''fight'' can ADD to May's legacy ?!?!?!?

Comment

End thread ?

Comment

Originally posted by A_State501 View Post

Floyd carried that fight no head movement and he was just charging forward because he knew he wasn't going to get hurt. This won't be a fight it's just entertainment and Floyd will make Paul look silly
                  I hope so for the sake of boxing.. right now his clowning has put boxing hostage. If Logan Paul gets some small moments in that fight, It would be a no no for the boxing world.. anything less than a knock out is a loss for Floyd and boxing.
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 05-31-2021, 04:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

I hope so for the sake of boxing.. right now his clowning has put boxing hostage. If Logan Paul gets some small moments in that fight, It would be a no no for the boxing world.. anything less than a knock out is a loss for Floyd and boxing.
                    https://www.espn.com/blog/dan-rafael...-blood-testing

Ahem.....

'' "The truth is taking blood out of my body does not seem natural to me and mentally I feel it will weaken me if blood is taken from me just days before the fight. That does not make sense to me why anyone would do that. These accusations of me using any performance enhancing supplements are totally unwarranted and unjustified." ''

I feel like bolding the whole damn thing

Comment

Working...
                    X